Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

serghei

Saw a celebration pic on his Twitter with a caption: "hello from a finished player"

Insane motivation to prove he's got it at the top level. Hope he doesn't lose that for next season as legs are still there.

Probably next season he's gonna be great, but past that, I have my doubts. Still a great signing for this stage of the rebuild (contrary to some super positive vibe at the moment, we're not even near halfway yet).

FinBarcelonafan

Probably next season he's gonna be great, but past that, I have my doubts. Still a great signing for this stage of the rebuild (contrary to some super positive vibe at the moment, we're not even near halfway yet).

Exactly. I would keep him next season but then we need to have replacement ready. Hopefully next season already.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

That's why they want to sign a striker this summer apparently even if they fail to land Haaland.

They don't want a repeat of the Suarez situation where we're scrambling for a replacement or still persisting with him when his legs are gone because we failed to properly address the situation.

FC B

Great game, wanted him since his BVB days. Still didn't think he'd peforme that well for Barca at this stage of his career.

Iniesta Ultra

Since joining Barca Auba's had 9g/1a averaging 1g/a every 71.5 minutes of play. If he can stay injury free I see him dominating a la Benz for next two seasons. Mind he's already putting up these gaudy numbers while getting shitty service in some matches, imagine if he had a consistent Dembele or Puig to do even better. Kessie should help out too.

CatalinR10

Since joining Barca Auba's had 9g/1a averaging 1g/a every 71.5 minutes of play. If he can stay injury free I see him dominating a la Benz for next two seasons. Mind he's already putting up these gaudy numbers while getting shitty service in some matches, imagine if he had a consistent Dembele or Puig to do even better. Kessie should help out too.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Iniesta Ultra

Yeah my point is our midfielders didn't attempt penetrating through the middle, what our dna was/is/should still be. Xavi and Iniesta didn't throw every ball wide for Alba and Alves to solve.

And yes of course Puig isn't afraid to go through the middle, he just needs to play with Auba, Dembele, Traore, Fati.

JamDav1982

Yeah my point is our midfielders didn't attempt penetrating through the middle, what our dna was/is/should still be. Xavi and Iniesta didn't throw every ball wide for Alba and Alves to solve.

And yes of course Puig isn't afraid to go through the middle, he just needs to play with Auba, Dembele, Traore, Fati.

Puig pisses off the players around him as has no idea how to play midfield for Barca.

The midfielder in the squad with the littlest clue in how to position himself to retain ball and terrible at opening up game.

Clear as day why Xavi doesnt fancy him at all.

Home of Barca Fans