Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

CatalinR10

FQVH_0mWUAw6YRg

unforgivable.

A goal in the 47'th minute would have turned the tie around imo.

Tackle

Should not be starting more than 25-30 matches a season. He is returning to Arsenal form after playing 90 minutes every 3 days. Even if we cannot land a top striker, still need someone young with quality on the ball to rotate with him next season.

JamDav1982

Alemany just said he'll be our starting striker for next season too.

That was said before the game but they cant expect a 33 year old to play evry few days and be in a position that is that isolated also.

Been a great signing and made a difference but all players have limits and he at that age cant be expected to have this role in team.

Iniesta Ultra

Auba had a Torres-like miss tonight but he's not the problem. Reason why none of you want to blame Xaviball is that would include the poor state of our midfield and golden boy. Xavi's happy to pretend and y'all happy to pretend with him.

It's actually sad to see y'all blame the pitch, the socios, Auba, Busi, Messi...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That was said before the game but they cant expect a 33 year old to play evry few days and be in a position that is that isolated also.

Been a great signing and made a difference but all players have limits and he at that age cant be expected to have this role in team.

Thought he said that after the game.

I hope he is bluffing.

serghei

Auba's younger than Benz. His age or skill isn't a problem. No-link, no-midfield Xaviball is the problem.

:lol: Auba is a joke compared with Benzema. What kind of comparison is that? Benzema is best player of Real Madrid, and Aubameyang is a player Arsenal tried to get rid of.

DonAK

I mean first of all Auba is not a proper #9.

He had a bit of a free role at BVB and Arsenal starting from the left.

So he's not even comparable to Benzema or any other striker with regards to that. He's great to have when his legs are there as his speed threatens teams, but he doesn't really provide much as a striker apart from being able to threaten behind with his pace.

Masetro10

Auba had a Torres-like miss tonight but he's not the problem. Reason why none of you want to blame Xaviball is that would include the poor state of our midfield and golden boy. Xavi's happy to pretend and y'all happy to pretend with him.

It's actually sad to see y'all blame the pitch, the socios, Auba, Busi, Messi...

I've been to Camp Nou many times. The atmosphere there was only strong 1 time and that was the 6-1 comeback vs PSG. Every other game I always thought wow the crowd at Vicente Calderon and Mestalla were WAAAAY louder and way more fun. I'm American and cheering for Barca harder than Catalans I am sitting next too wtf??

DonAK

I very much doubt we have 100m to spend on fancy players in the summer.

If you want to improve the team you have to spend money on real quality, and there's multiple positions to improve in this team.

Not saying we absolutely should sign a CF as we need to get the right one, but man there are multiple positions we need to improve and that will cost money.

Doesn't have to be fancy players, but have to be elite talents or world class or close to world class players. Not "decent" ones.

Home of Barca Fans