Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He's clinical, something this team badly needed... Hopefully he can pickup his overall form soon, but as long as he scores I guess we can't complain much...

OGbarca

Banned
hes the man of the season so far for me. our best and most decisive signing

can you imagine if we had gotten him--5 years ago!!

he seems to bring out the best of dembele as well. love him

Iniesta Ultra

Im not sure if this is the guy to lead the attack next year if we want to challenge. It will depend on our ambition next year. If barca wanna progress at baby steps, which is fine, i believe he is enough for next year. The guy hold up play is terrible, he presses in phases and to his whim,and inconsistent. Not to mention his link up skills which are weak. In strong teams attackers do it all: they press, they link and they score. Perhaps his stamina is not good.

Having said that, i wont be mad at the club if they wanna play it safe financially. But we really do need a CF and a RB urgently. And they have to be young and fresh.

You have it backwards, Nico's and Torres' link up play are weak and he was caught in the middle of it.

Andresito

Staff member
He's extremely reliant on good service. Can't remember a lot of involvement from him apart from the goal yesterday.

Iniesta Ultra

He's extremely reliant on good service.

Elite players are and should be dependent on being surrounded by other elite players. Auba could be very close to Benz if he had RM's grandpa mids even 36 yo Modric runs circles around Pedri both literally and metaphorically for the service he provides.

Iniesta Ultra

I'll never cope with our current midfield state even if Pedri scores in every other match. I just realized Pedri's better at scoring than giving service so couldn't hurt to try him at LW or even RW since he shoots more often from the right side. Pedri would easily outperform Torres immediately, imagine Pedri's excellent finishing with even 2/3rds of the chances Torres has had.

Fati - Auba - Pedri

Puig - Busi - FDJ

Alba - Garcia - Araujo - Adama

until Fati returns:

Pedri - Auba - Dembele

WOW

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I'll never cope with our current midfield state even if Pedri scores in every other match. I just realized Pedri's better at scoring than giving service so couldn't hurt to try him at LW or even RW since he shoots more often from the right side.

Fati - Auba - Pedri

Puig - Busi - FDJ

WOW

stop trolling

Temptation

Throughout his career Auba has been criticised for his technique and all round game in a similar fashion to Lukaku. Goalscoring was always elite.

How do people here rate his game outside goals?? How would it compare to your previous CFs like Suarez and Griezmann?

Jakabor

I'll never cope with our current midfield state even if Pedri scores in every other match. I just realized Pedri's better at scoring than giving service so couldn't hurt to try him at LW or even RW since he shoots more often from the right side. Pedri would easily outperform Torres immediately, imagine Pedri's excellent finishing with even 2/3rds of the chances Torres has had.

Fati - Auba - Pedri

Puig - Busi - FDJ

until Fati returns:

Pedri - Auba - Dembele

WOW

Gross.

Home of Barca Fans