Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

On the contrary. Most people say SAF was the only reason United was at the top last season.
If United finish top 4 this season then props to Moyes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Banana-Rama

On the contrary. Most people say SAF was the only reason United was at the top last season.
If United finish top 4 this season then props to Moyes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

so it had nothing to do with van persie, rooney, hernandez, carrick, vidic, evra, de gea to name a few, nope it was all down to the manager, if you say so mate...

Ketoth

united will comfortably be in the top 4, we have better players then spurs or liverpool, that will show over the season, not going to get into another debate about david moyes, we have already had this discussion, lets move on...

I'm not too sure about that. I mean, manu and their fans celebrated a win against Arsenal as if they won a trophy. Speaks volumes of the change in the tides.

Banana-Rama

I'm not too sure about that. I mean, manu and their fans celebrated a win against Arsenal as if they won a trophy. Speaks volumes of the change in the tides.

that coming from an arsenal fan, really??? your lot celebrated finishing 4th like you had won the world cup :rolleyes:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
They also need to mess with teams food if they're going to finish above them like with Tottenham that one year when most of their first XI got sick on the last day. :lol:

impeh

Hi, its me..
Liverpool: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Lucas, Allen, Henderson, Gerard, Coutinho, Suarez.

Everton: Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka (c), Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Pienaar, Barkley, Mirallas, Lukaku.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That defence against set pieces..............:tata1::smiley_scared:

Although I am pleased Allen is starting as I want to see more of him and this is a stern test for him.

No surprise Sturridge on the bench when he isn't fully fit - but for the last 20mins today he can be effective.

Jenks

What shit defending from Everton. To give that goal away after dominating from the start is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans