Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

1. Chelsea (Break goals scored record of 103 goals)
2. Man City

3. Man United (Long way behind top 2)
4. Arsenal (Very close to Man U)
5. Tottenham
6. Everton
7. Sunderland
8. Liverpool
9. Swansea
10. Newcastle

Top Scorer - Edin Dzeko
Player of the Year - Eden Hazard
Young player of the Year - Kevin De Bruyne

Why Sunderland so high?

Banana-Rama

Why Sunderland so high?

yeah i can't see sunderland finishing that high at all, swansea and liverpool have better players then sunderland and di canio doesn't seem like a very stable manager, i reckon everton will drop down the table a little bit too. i reckon swansea will have another very good season, they have a settled squad and haven't lost any important players, bony looks a good signing too. my prediction would be:

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Liverpool
7. Swansea
8. Everton
9. West Brom
10.West Ham

barcanuck

My EPL predictions:

1. City - Pelle will bring a calm air of freshness along with Navas, Fernandihno and Jovetic city has only added and only subtracted Tevez. I see this team very hard to beat due to the depth and new coach.

2. Chelsea - Mou always gets the best out of his players, if they can get a star striker like a Suarez or Eto'o they can push City for the title. Mata, Hazard, Oscar are young stars and their defense and keeping is already solid. See them as the only challangers to City.

3. Tottenham - If they keep Bale I see them as top 4 finally. Adding Capoue, Paulinho and Soldado will put them over the top. They already have some nice pieces there with Vertoghen, Sandro and Holtby. AVB is a decent young coach and seems to fit this team quite nicely. They now have depth and quality up and down the lineup and I rate their squad better than United.

4. Arsenal - they never miss the CL do they? With their so called new and improved spending budget they can even challenge for 3rd or 2nd. If they only land Suarez that is.

Banana-Rama

My EPL predictions:

1. City - Pelle will bring a calm air of freshness along with Navas, Fernandihno and Jovetic city has only added and only subtracted Tevez. I see this team very hard to beat due to the depth and new coach.

2. Chelsea - Mou always gets the best out of his players, if they can get a star striker like a Suarez or Eto'o they can push City for the title. Mata, Hazard, Oscar are young stars and their defense and keeping is already solid. See them as the only challangers to City.

3. Tottenham - If they keep Bale I see them as top 4 finally. Adding Capoue, Paulinho and Soldado will put them over the top. They already have some nice pieces there with Vertoghen, Sandro and Holtby. AVB is a decent young coach and seems to fit this team quite nicely. They now have depth and quality up and down the lineup and I rate their squad better than United.

4. Arsenal - they never miss the CL do they? With their so called new and improved spending budget they can even challenge for 3rd or 2nd. If they only land Suarez that is.

tottenham and arsenal above united? are you out of your mind, trying to be far too clever for your own good there...

Banana-Rama

you're saying that just because you're utd fan but they'll finish third at most tbf

predicting that teams who finished 4th and 5th last season will finish above the league champions this season is fanciful, arsenal haven't bought anyone, they haven't done anything this summer to suggest that they'll bridge the gap. as for spurs, credit where its due soldado is a good signing, united have better strikers then him tho, paulinho is not any better then sandro/dembele so he's not an upgrade. long story short united have a much better squad then spurs...

mixer

predicting that teams who finished 4th and 5th last season will finish above the league champions this season is fanciful, arsenal haven't bought anyone, they haven't done anything this summer to suggest that they'll bridge the gap. as for spurs, credit where its due soldado is a good signing, united have better strikers then him tho, paulinho is not any better then sandro/dembele so he's not an upgrade. long story short united have a much better squad then spurs...
My opinion is based on recent performances and transfers. Arsenal have a good squad to compete for the first 3; Podolski, Walcott, Yaya Sanogo etc; Wilshere, Arteta, Cazorla; Koscielny, Mertesacker etc... Spurs have bought Soldado and maybe they'll keep Bale and also have a good squad to compete for the first places... United bought someone? weak midfield, weak defense, only decent wingers and good strikers... Also dinosaur coach/tactics and their pre-season was a tragedy, owned by sevilla at oldtrafford, losing to some shitty teams from sweden/asia or something...

K

kingleo

one thing i know is that it will be a 2 horse race this season between Chelsea and City! United have no chance at all! 3rd will be their highest possible finish.

Banana-Rama

My opinion is based on recent performances and transfers. Arsenal have a good squad to compete for the first 3; Podolski, Walcott, Yaya Sanogo etc; Wilshere, Arteta, Cazorla; Koscielny, Mertesacker etc... Spurs have bought Soldado and maybe they'll keep Bale and also have a good squad to compete for the first places... United bought someone? weak midfield, weak defense, only decent wingers and good strikers... Also dinosaur coach/tactics and their pre-season was a tragedy, owned by sevilla at oldtrafford, losing to some shitty teams from sweden/asia or something...

podolski, walcott, giroud, sanogo are not good enough, united have better players then those guys, we have better players then arsenal in defence too. using pre-season results as a barometre for what we will do when the real business starts is absolute nonsense, the team that played against seville tonight is nothing like the team that we'll start the season with, united always step it up when the real business starts, united will comfortably finish above arsenal and spurs. the absolute worst we can finish this season is 3rd...

Jenks

Walcott scored more goals last season than Valencia, Nani, Young, Welbeck, Cleverley and Kagawa combined.

Banana-Rama

Walcott scored more goals last season than Valencia, Nani, Young, Welbeck, Cleverley and Kagawa combined.

none of arsenal's strikers would get in our team, hernandez is 3rd choice striker at united, he would be a starter at arsenal, and please don't pretend that is not true because you know it is..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans