Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I hope we don't just defend and let Villa attack. Either way, I still don't see us putting in a good game against United though. Hopefully we can scrape a draw.

Trickykid

No red card for a seriously suspicious elbow to the face from Ivanovic and a clear as day penalty denied for Aston Villa in the dying minutes.
:mou: is working his magic...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
chelsea get away with murder at stamford bridge every single season, its beyond a joke, we'll do them at old trafford, bring them on...
Bit rich coming from a United fan of all people, though. Refs gonna create "Moyesy time" at OT?

That said, in a fair match at OT I still see you guys beating us. We're not up for it just yet.

CevinK

Bit rich coming from a United fan of all people, though. Refs gonna create "Moyesy time" at OT?

That said, in a fair match at OT I still see you guys beating us. We're not up for it just yet.

United is as poor as Chelsea at the moment IMO.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well, hey demolished a good Swansea side away while we only beat Hull 2-0 and got lucky to beat Villa 2-1 at home. We'll see how it goes, hopefully we get a decent ref who doesn't make any dodgy decisions for either side.

CevinK

Swansea dominated United, but their defence were surprisingly poor and RVP made the difference again.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The way we're going we might as well not have a striker, RVP may well make the difference again. Hopefully Lukaku starts, he's looked better at getting involved in plays than Torres and Ba tbh. United are at home so even if they aren't impressive they have the advantage over us who haven't been exactly great either. That said, a win here would be a good morale boost for us.

CevinK

The way we're going we might as well not have a striker, RVP may well make the difference again. Hopefully Lukaku starts, he's looked better at getting involved in plays than Torres and Ba tbh. United are at home so even if they aren't impressive they have the advantage over us who haven't been exactly great either. That said, a win here would be a good morale boost for us.

You have better picture of Chelsea so I gotta believe you because I have watched only about 45 minutes of their 2 games :) But I don´t understand either why Lukaku sits on the bench..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans