Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Been up all night, haven't slept so I just stayed up and now drinking coffee watching this ARS-FUL match. Exciting stuff. Fulham should have scored atleast one... scoreline should be 1-1, that first Giroud goal was so lucky. :)

I envy you Americans with your 380 game NBC deal... 3-0 now, a well needed win for Arsenal.

Blancone

Good win for us, Podolski definitely needs to start more. Good game from Ramsey & Sanogo seemed to be getting in the right areas, just needs more game time.

Superfly

Banned
First time in a while that Arsenal have actually played good football. Some of those counter attacks and 1-2 touch passes were a thing of beauty.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Well Arsenal seems sound.. Now for Chelsea-Man Utd.. I have heard a comment from a Chelsea fella saying "Rooney should come to Chelsea, he's a good player and we should have him and give Mata away" W-T-F. What is going on?! And the Bale saga never ends either! Just speak up, Bale!

Galning

The foul on Paulinho was almost a metre inside the penalty area and the ref decides to put it outside, what? :D Anyway Spurs 0-0 Swansea at halftime.

Meitux

Bony reminds me of Song, not only the hair that Song had before a while but also the running style of Bony is similar to Song :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans