Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidVillano1

I'm guessing you haven't seen the media reaction to Hart in the last year or so...

He was one of the best shot stoppers around for a season or two, then after the hype the coaches at City tried to change his style to a more reactionary one to model him on Casillas or Buffon, and he's been a bit shit ever since.
Yes I have, I stay in Britain and every time he makes a huge error for club and country all you hear is 'uncharacteristic mistake'

hardyboy

Rooney is starting today... and the news is Chelsea will play without a striker, Eden Hazard will play as a false 9.

Meitux

Where did you exactly see that? When did Hazard play CF before? Schurrle is capable of playing there, i have never seen Hazard play.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck, Rooney, van Persie.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle.

Meitux

Yeah is just assuming from them, noone knows what Mourinho thinks. They just assume judging from the players and formation, and from it Hazard is unlikely of playing there.

Meitux

Oh well didn't know that, but i just can't know. He's always trusted on the left wing while Schurrle is more capable of playing there. I'm surprised he suddenly starts actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans