Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
same as last season, too many passes outside the box, not enough shots at goal or chances created, they will struggle away from home just like last season on todays evidence, that is a reality check for those hailing pellegrini as some kind of messiah...

Oh! May be they can improve, they played without their main defender and still working a system. They should wait patiently and create a system like what barca did. That way they can have consistency. They spend too much, how did Fernandinho play today. Spending that much on 28 year mid fielder is too much. I dont see them winning PL title this year.

S7_MUFC

you do realise you played Chelsea 5 times last season! Chelsea won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 (which was a game that Clattenburg gifted United) Man United's team looks very average, Chelsea outplayed Man United for the majority of all 5 games! Chelsea are even better this season and United are worse! plus Chelsea will go to Old Trafford with no fear as they know they can win there and can outplay you!

I think it will be Man United 1 Chelsea 3
Out of those 3 wins only the win in the FA cup was against a full strength and fully motivated United team, we had Michael Keane and Scott wotton as centre backs in the carling cup game and the league was already wrapped up when chelsea won at Old trafford.............although I think chelsea are slight favorites for tomorrow's match we have the ability to hurt them on the counter...............

B

beautifulgame

Lol only one loss. Calm down, only his second official game in charge. "Reality check" lol

pEllee

You draw too many conclusions based on this one game. Yes, it was a poor game by City. But they mainly lost because of shocking defending from Zabaleta. If the player you're marking can see your shirt number then you're not doing it right.
Normally, you'd bench a player with a performance like that.

--

However, Garcia and Lescott are very mediocore defenders. They really need Kompany back.

EDIT: Forgot to add; City are still a very strong team...calm down.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Man City still looked very good, if it wasn't for Aguero ballhogging could've been different.

Still a good performance.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
LOL what the hell? Now that's a shock! GET IN THERE CARDIFF! Now for Chelsea to give the city of Manchester a poor matchday all up. GO YOU BLUES!

S7_MUFC

Joe Hart has been terrible for some time and I think it's time for city to sign a new keeper....His distribution has always been terrible but he could compensate for that with good presence and shot stopping but now he's terrible in all aspects of goalkeeping and he was responsible for 2nd cardiff goal because zabaleta let campbell go because he thought Hart was going to get the ball........

DavidVillano1

City didn't play good at all today, how many chances did they actually create? 1 or 2?

Yaya and Silva were shambolic, Aguero poor and the defending was terrible. Clichy is nowhere near good enough, all he does is pass back and is poor defensively.

Joe Hart showing why he's so overrated, makes numerous errors, more than De Gea yet the press only slate the Spaniard!

I really rate Pellegrini however the decision to sub of their best player(Navas) for Nasri was unbelievable, the second sub was baffling as well.

B

beautifulgame

You guys are right but it's long been the case Hart not good nuff neither for a top club that city aspire to.

Jenks

Joe Hart showing why he's so overrated, makes numerous errors, more than De Gea yet the press only slate the Spaniard!

I'm guessing you haven't seen the media reaction to Hart in the last year or so...

He was one of the best shot stoppers around for a season or two, then after the hype the coaches at City tried to change his style to a more reactionary one to model him on Casillas or Buffon, and he's been a bit shit ever since.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans