Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

:lol: thats ridiculous, a team that spends so many money for players losing to a team that just got into the first leauge..

B

beautifulgame

Lol what do you expect with javi Garcia an Lescott in the back line?

K

kingleo

last week City beat a poor Newcastle team who were down to 10 men and everyone was saying City looked so good and they will win the League! now lets see what the so called football experts who get paid to talk about football have to say!

K

kingleo

Unless Atkinson is up to his old tricks I think United will comfortably win against Chelsea. I'm not saying that as a blinkered fan either. If we were playing City I'd be nervous and I dislike them more than I do Chelsea, I just really don't see much to worry us in the Chelsea team. Some good attacking midfield options obviously but other than that they look relatively average.

3-1 to United comfortable win (again unless Atkinson does his usual against us/for Chelsea).

you do realise you played Chelsea 5 times last season! Chelsea won 3, drew 1 and lost 1 (which was a game that Clattenburg gifted United) Man United's team looks very average, Chelsea outplayed Man United for the majority of all 5 games! Chelsea are even better this season and United are worse! plus Chelsea will go to Old Trafford with no fear as they know they can win there and can outplay you!

I think it will be Man United 1 Chelsea 3

Icarium

Lifestealer
I have not seen man city match, so anyone think they are close to emulating spanish football or still playing their usual game. They said they are going to play beautiful game this season, that is why asking. Are they close?

B

beautifulgame

No, the reality is they need at least two defenders, today they played with Clichy, Lescott and Javi Garcia as 3/4 back players. Good god

Banana-Rama

I have not seen man city match, so anyone think they are close to emulating spanish football or still playing their usual game. They said they are going to play beautiful game this season, that is why asking. Are they close?

same as last season, too many passes outside the box, not enough shots at goal or chances created, they will struggle away from home just like last season on todays evidence, that is a reality check for those hailing pellegrini as some kind of messiah...

BarcaVillain

Despite playing some nice football at times, they look most dangerous when getting crosses into the box for Dzeko (and Negredo second half) to challenge for. Although they weren't at their best, they'd have won the game with Kompany in the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans