Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidVillano1

Surely not what Kagawa expected for his carreer. Many thought that he would be a regular starter but old Giggs seems to be ahaid of him..
Not trying to gloat here or say I told you so, but I did mention this on another forum I regularly post on.

I didn't think this move to United would work out for him, their style of play is not suited to his attributes at all. He was excellent at Dortmund and would only get better and better, he might lose 2-3 years of his development.

Rooney is injured, he didn't travel!

Martindn

Surely not what Kagawa expected for his carreer. Many thought that he would be a regular starter but old Giggs seems to be ahaid of him..

He seriously better be injured, Giggs is a bloody legend but hes 40, you dont start him at anfield...ashley young and jones at RB, can only see a loss against the game raising dippers.

I am pissed off for Kagawa, cant even imagine how he feels.

Blancone

Kagawa not even on the bench. Just sell the poor bastard, they obviously don't have a clue what to do with him

DavidVillano1

Yeah look at Sahin enjoying football again after having a nightmare at Madrid.
Another who was very talented and had the ability to become top drawer, he lost a couple of years of his development at Madrid and Liverpool as well.

Only this season really getting back to anything like the form he should pre Madrid. I understand the lure of big clubs like United and Madrid for these players, but sometimes you need to look at your current situation and both had good things going at Dortmund and would have developed better with that club IMO.

Martindn

Hasnt really had a fair change to even play this season/pre season, only time he had a good run last year he got injured. Just hope its fitness problems, he should be playing hes likely our 3rd best player.

S7_MUFC

really pissed off at Moyes....I'd be really glad if they hammer us so he can learn something....and is Giggs picking himself?Even Fergie rarely used giggs

pEllee

I'm sure Moyes knows what he's doing. If Giggs starts ahead of Kagawa then I suppose Kagawa is not impressing anyone during training.

Last time Kagawa played, he was terrible.

S7_MUFC

I'm sure Moyes knows what he's doing. If Giggs starts ahead of Kagawa then I suppose Kagawa is not impressing anyone during training.

Last time Kagawa played, he was terrible.
I simply don't see the point of playing giggs...He's not going to offer anything defensively and he's not better than kagawa going forward...Experience counts for nothing when you are struggling for breath after 30 mins....

Martindn

Id rather lose to barcelona in another cup final than lose to the dippers how can you say that?

This is going to be really tough, we always fall apart against them, sit back and attack on the counter hopefully Moyes has a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans