Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Barca > United
Madrid > City
Atletico = Chelsea (Atletico is more on form, Chelsea has more talent)
Sociedad < Arsenal
Valencia < Spurs
Malaga = Liverpool
Atheltic > Everton

Banana-Rama

We'll see. For the mean time, I'd say our first 11 is much better than yours, but your team has more experience, organisation and winning mentality to give you the edge. You got Fergie's team and they have learned all there is to learn from Fergie, if it was a David Moyes team you'd be nowhere near the top.

well i would rather have our first 11 then arsenal's if it means finishing 1st instead of 4th...

Banana-Rama

Barca > United
Madrid > City
Sociedad < Arsenal
Valencia < Spurs
Malaga = Liverpool
Atheltic > Everton

who cares mate, life is too short to argue all those comparisons, this is a great league, if you disagree then don't watch it...

Faceless

No more faces at night
No, I definitely like the EPL, I just don't like it when people go "La Liga sucks" for no reason.
Yeah. Comparing to other leagues is annoying. Especially those with the conclusion that "EPL is the best, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Serie A are shite because it isn't competitive"
It's ironic that most of their players consist of players from other leagues.

Grimwig

Barca > United
Madrid > City
Sociedad < Arsenal
Valencia < Spurs
Malaga = Liverpool
Atheltic > Everton

well Liverpool have built a tremendous team. i'd rate Liverpool the third strongest team in the epl, in terms of first XI. you'd have to say Liverpool>Malaga these days, especially with Malaga losing joaqin, isco and toulalan.

K

kingleo

well Liverpool have built a tremendous team. i'd rate Liverpool the third strongest team in the epl, in terms of first XI. you'd have to say Liverpool>Malaga these days, especially with Malaga losing joaqin, isco and toulalan.

3rd strongest??? i'd rate them the 6th strongest team, which 2 teams do you rate above them then?

S7_MUFC

They have been a mid table team for the last couple of seasons, so I'm not sure why 6th is so comical to you.
Exactly...The last time Liverpool finished above 6th was when Ronaldo was still a Manchester united player and Torres was considered one of the best strikers in the world.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans