Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The game on Monday night was godawful. I had to go scrub my brain with soap afterwards to try and forget it. 90mins of my life I ain't ever getting back.

impeh

Hi, its me..
liverpool vs united at 1;30, followed by arsenal vs spurs at 4.

should be a couple of good games

DavidVillano1

I mentioned on here a few times about City's defensive issues especially left back and if Kompany or Nastastic got injured.

They badly need a top CB and LB.

They've looked very poor all season including pre season, the Newcastle result was in part down to Newcastle being gash. I really rate Pellegrini but some of his decisions and subs have been strange, hopefully City improve throughout the season.

Numerous good games on today, those two English games, Marseille vs Monaco, five Spanish games, Frankfurt vs Dortmund etc. Class day for football. :D

DavidVillano1

Liverpool: Mignolet Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique; Lucas Aspas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho; Sturridge. subs: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Kelly, Ibe, Flanagan, Alberto.

Man United: De Gea, Jones, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Welbeck, Van Persie. subs: Anderson, Hernandez, Nani, Valencia, Buttner, Lindegaard, Smalling

Weak bench for Liverpool.

Last edited:

Martindn

RB going to get battered again :( Hope Rafa is back for the other derby.

Edit : That lineup is wrong according to MUTV :

MUTV lineup:

De Gea, Jones, Rio, Vidic, Evra, Young, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Welbeck, Van Persie

Subs: Anderson, Hernandez, Nani, Valencia, Buttner, Lindegaard, Smalling

Kagawa not even on the bench...

Last edited:

Meitux

Surely not what Kagawa expected for his carreer. Many thought that he would be a regular starter but old Giggs seems to be ahaid of him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans