Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Spurs need a few months for their new squad to click. Most of their signings were made after preseason so we can't really judge them on this result. I expect them to be insanely tough by the 2nd half of the season.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Lamela looked good whenever he was involved, Walker barely acknowledged his existence and instead spent his time whacking the ball into the sky. Eriksen will give them a huge boost of creativity and be the #10 that Tottenham so desperately need for their attacking play.

Holtby-Paulinho would be a true workhorse partnership in central midfield, I know Holtby mainly plays as an AM but with his workrate and box-to-box style he could partner up with Paulinho very well. If not, Sandro can fill in nicely.

I'd play this lineup:

-----------Soldado
---Sigurosson-Eriksen-Lamela
-------Paulinho---Holtby
Rose-Vertonghen-Chichires-Walker

B

BrianSwan

This year is probably the deepest quality the league has even been from top to bottom.

BerkeleyBernie

Don't know if there are any US members reading this thread, but NBC has been broadcasting one EPL game per week on Saturday mornings over regular broadcast TV. This Saturday it's Everton vs Chelsea. Coverage starts 930am Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans