Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meitux

I'm pretty sure Mourinho will screw up with so many players behind the striker, it's confusing. They had more than enough players before bringing Willian who i really don't know where will he fit at all. Rotation simply cannot be made for so many players, after all you do need a stable line up. Mata shouldn't even be mentioned of making way for other players after such an impressive season. But as i said before De Bruyne deserves to start, after he had an excellent season with Werder and a pre season with Chelsea too, did well even in the first game of Premier Leauge. And then Schurrle comes from nowhere and gets a starting place there.

Blancone

"The Engineer" really engineered a tactical master-class there by thinking Stoke would be pushovers at the Britannia.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mourinho will be livid conceding a goal so late, especially when we've had the better chances.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: at the stupidity of David Luiz. He wasn't even defending, just randomely jogging around while Naismith scored. He is an incompetent CB, and yet there were some people actually wanting him for Barca. It's either DM or bust for him, because there's nothing that suggests he'll suddenly buckle down and become the disciplined, phenomenal CB everyone supposedly thought he could be.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So somehow being sandwiched between 2 guys isn't a foul.

Anyway, Eto'o is an improvement already in the striker department. Torres and Ba barely get any shots off or get into good positions more often than not, Eto'o has been doing quite well in that department, he just needs the goal really.

Mourinho going for broke, Torres on for Cole.

Webb you blind git Hazard got the ball. -_-

Looks like this will end in a loss. Can't blame anyone other than ourselves for not taking our many chances.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Good stuff from Everton, still no goals conceded.

I don't really like Martinez though, but i've always liked Everton. But so far, so good

Meitux

Seriously, either Chelsea loses draws or wins i always get the feeling that it won't be an easy day for them at Goodison Park :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans