Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

Michu is actually an incredible finisher. His movement may not be great, nor is he capable of dribbling or anything but once he's inside the penalty area he's not going to miss.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Sakho, one of the worst players on the pitch. Am I surprised? Not one bit.

Yes judge away after 1 game in which he didn't have a proper pre season. When he does get to full pelt I can see full well that he'll be a beast of a defender. Saw the inklings today however he wasn't match fit and is still adjusting to english/premier league conditions.

I thought we did miss Toure though before he came on.

pEllee

Yes judge away after 1 game in which he didn't have a proper pre season. When he does get to full pelt I can see full well that he'll be a beast of a defender. Saw the inklings today however he wasn't match fit and is still adjusting to english/premier league conditions.

I thought we did miss Toure though before he came on.

Yeye, unlike you, I watched every PSG game. I know what he's like as a defender and I assure you, he's not very good.

Not used to the Premier League? Yes, and? His reading of the game was still just as shocking as usual. That was a terrible performance to be honest.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This was the sort of game we'd have lost last season. I am happy to see we have shown some resiliency this season under Rodgers. Poor 2nd half from us and we missed Agger and Johnson a lot - especially Johnson.

Anyway I'd have taken a point beforehand so happy to go onwards from here. 10 points from 4 games is more than I was expecting. 4th is still the aim for us and I just want us to compete for it this season, which we seem like doing.

Moses look good first half. Second half not so much but that is to be expected really at this stage. But he will prove to be an astute piece of business I reckon for this season.

Davies for me was MOTM he was excellent.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, I don't want to judge Sakho so soon either, or anyone really. I agree that 3 wins & 1 draw in four games is a great achievement & tbh not one that I was expecting, especially already having played against Man Utd. Not to mention it's the best start of any PL club so far - way too soon to be bragging about being top of the table, nor is it an indication that it will be anything like this as the season goes on, but still.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
3 games without Sakho, no goals conceded

1 game with Sakho - two goals conceded

It can't just be a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans