Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I didn't think Sakho was too bad actually, that one random clearance that ended up being an amazing ball was just :worthy:

Also, XMG, your avatar shows up as a blank box in the rcent activity thing and it's really bothering me.

XaviMessiGirl

I didn't think Sakho was too bad actually, that one random clearance that ended up being an amazing ball was just :worthy:

Also, XMG, your avatar shows up as a blank box in the rcent activity thing and it's really bothering me.

I think everyone who changed their avatar today is doing that for some reason. Not sure why, guess there are still some issues on the site to work out.

Meitux

Yeah, even if hes not good enough he was always unneeded, De Bruyne and Mata should be both starting but, whatever... It's Mourinho.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, never wanted Schurrle. Dude had the most shots for goal in the German league last season for what, just over 11 goals? Pretty sure he scores something like 1 in 10 shots, most are sky balls too. And he's not all that in other ways either. Should have bought Willian then and forgotten about Schurrle.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Meanwhile, Eto-o continues redefining the striker role:

BUtAOduCMAAjjOF.png

Play Torres :angry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans