Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Simple answer, Money Money Money Money!

Exactly. This elitism from fans of so called "historic clubs" towards oil money clubs has to stop. Money is what made those very same clubs historic in the first place.

Daemul

He is on the bench today actually, he should be used as the attacking midfielder and Rooney as center forward but Moyes prefers Welbeck and Rooney to play as attacking midfielder. Oh well..

It's no surprise really, this same Moyes who doesn't rate Kagawa is the one who said Fellani is the best player is the Belgian side :VdB:

Kerrybai

Exactly. This elitism from fans of so called "historic clubs" towards oil money clubs has to stop. Money is what made those very same clubs historic in the first place.

There is a huge different between earning money through success and simply buying success.

Ghost

I don't recall Barca ever buying 20+ stars and spending a billion in just 2-3 seasons, but ookaay. :/

Meitux

Valencia, Ashley Young and Welbeck are all average at the best. You can't expect the biggest things from players like them... And of course the overrated Cleverly.

Daemul

I don't recall Barca ever buying 20+ stars and spending a billion in just 2-3 seasons, but ookaay. :/

Your talking about the same club who spent 60m+ on Ibrahimovic, we are no better than City.

Daemul

Valencia, Ashley Young and Welbeck are all average at the best. You can't expect the biggest things from players like them...

I will never understand why Welbeck is so highly rated when he hardly scores goals. Last time I check a strikers job was to put the ball into the net.

Faceless

No more faces at night
He is on the bench today actually, he should be used as the attacking midfielder and Rooney as center forward but Moyes prefers Welbeck and Rooney to play as attacking midfielder. Oh well..

72 mins. Looks like Kagawa has no chance in hell. Moyes also prefer Ashley young and valencia.. Instead of Nani and Cleverly. Look! Even Pellegrini let Dzeko, Milner and Nasri play! What the hell moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans