Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

S7_MUFC

Let's not start this whole debate about rich owners again....United can easily afford to spend 80 million on transfers but our owners will not spend unless they absolutely have to...results like this will be good for the club in the long run....

Ghost

Name me one club which won has trophies out of thin air with not a single cent of money put into them by anyone.
Name me one club that spent half as much as City did in the last 3 seasons in the whole last decade.

Not even Real ffs.

F

Flavia

Name me one club which won has trophies out of thin air with not a single cent of money put into them by anyone.
Kind of a stretch there, Jonathan. You can't say Barça's policy is the same as city, rm, psg or chelsea.

Meitux

72 mins. Looks like Kagawa has no chance in hell. Moyes also prefer Ashley young and valencia.. Instead of Nani and Cleverly. Look! Even Pellegrini let Dzeko, Milner and Nasri play! What the hell moyes
I can say that all of them are not solutions. Ashley Young and Valencia are average but Cleverly is too, he's just overrated. Nani has been bad for so long so i see the reason behind him not getting trusted.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Let's not start this whole debate about rich owners again....United can easily afford to spend 80 million on transfers but our owners will not spend unless they absolutely have to...results like this will be good for the club in the long run....

True, the Glazers have gotten away with being tightfisted for a long time now.

Faceless

No more faces at night
I can say that all of them are not solutions. Ashley Young and Valencia are average but Cleverly is too, he's just overrated. Nani has been bad for so long so i see the reason behind him not getting trusted.

Surely Cleverly isn't as overrated as Valencia who as you can see.. Is really bad in this game. It's already expected even before Ferguson left that problems like this will arise. In the long run the club may learn from this mistake.

S7_MUFC

True, the Glazers have gotten away with being tightfisted for a long time now.
Part of me is glad we are getting thrashed instead of losing 1-0....They spent 71m pounds on interest and debt refinancing alone....I hope this game doesn't end in 4-2...That will make scoreline too respectable

Faceless

No more faces at night
A consolation prize. Rooney seems like the only one that's full with energy. Expected more goals from City but seems like the City players are done..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans