Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Part of me is glad we are getting thrashed instead of losing 1-0....They spent 71m pounds on interest and debt refinancing alone....I hope this game doesn't end in 4-2...That will make scoreline too respectable

True, if United get another goal The Glazers will just call it a one off and not spend any money.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Part of me is glad we are getting thrashed instead of losing 1-0....They spent 71m pounds on interest and debt refinancing alone....I hope this game doesn't end in 4-2...That will make scoreline too respectable

Glad to hear someone saying like that. All I see on Facebook and Twitter is Man Utd fans screaming for Ozil and MoyesOut hash tags...

Well looks like City won't bow to Bayern that easily later..

Maria

I wish I could laugh at ManU, but City scared me too much right now and I believe that they will be very good in CL this season..

Well looks like City won't bow to Bayern that easily later..

From what I've seen from the 2 teams this season, I think City have the first chance..not that it will matter because they will both advance to the knock-out stages of the CL and I don't want to meet either of them.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

Fellani was the reason we were beaten so badly...Moyes really overestimated him..He's absolutely shit against teams that play at higher tempo and even cleverly is better than him....we should get a midfielder as soon as transfer windows opens....I think herrara is overpriced at 30m but we really have no option....

Maria

Kompany was excellent, was his first game back i think?

He looked like a completely different player from last season.

Fellani was the reason we were beaten so badly...Moyes really overestimated him..He's absolutely shit against teams that play at higher tempo and even cleverly is better than him....we should get a midfielder as soon as transfer windows opens....I think herrara is overpriced at 30m but we really have no option....

I can't understand why you guys let Pogba go...

Faceless

No more faces at night
I wish I could laugh at ManU, but City scared me too much right now and I believe that they will be very good in CL this season..

From what I've seen from the 2 teams this season, I think City have the first chance..not that it will matter because they will both advance to the knock-out stages of the CL and I don't want to meet either of them.

True, but it just looks good on paper. Versus another European club would be a different case I'm afraid.. But of course I won't want us to meet them too. Our defense can't handle it at the moment.

biscuits

Banned
I will repeat again what everybody knows already I guess, but Kompany is one amazing defender and hell of a captain. United look crap like always they do, only this time they didnt get away with it. City still doesnt scare me as a team quite yet, they are really inconsistent. They have brilliant games and then very poor ones, especially away from home. But they will be force when they gel and Pellegrini gets them to play like he wants, you know teams can't change overnight, and they have had relatively few games under Manuel

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

As I repeat myself often enough. Fellaini is a crap central midfield but is excellent as the attacking midfielder/second striker. He is not your solution in central midfield.

DavidVillano1

There is a huge different between earning money through success and simply buying success.
There is, but if you know the history of Man United you will know they also used money that was not 'theirs' which helped them become successful.

Not to mention other historic aspects in the clubs history when they were close to bankruptcy...

Exploiting Asia and other markets to generate income is hardly any better than City having a wealthy owner IMO.

Anyway, about time City put in a real performance this season, excellent display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans