Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

S7_MUFC

Of course, he needs time to build his own team, and that also leads in to hiring the staff he feels comfortable with. It looks a mistake, but we dont know what his staff does. Even if we finish out of the top 4, we need stability, fergie did average for 5 and a half years remember.

The Fergie did average argument is really annoying because fergie didn't take over a team that just won a league..Moyes has money to spend and we're already one of the top sides in europe....He doesn't deserve time to build because the team is already established.......I really like Moyes and want him to succeed but he should be sacked if there is even a slight possibility of not qualifying for champions league.....Finishing outside top 4 will be absolute disaster...

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Why shouldn't he?

I just didn't expect the 18 year old making his first Premier League start to be bossing the game and scoring ahead of the likes of RVP and Rooney...

Anyone watching Chelsea-Norwich? Oscar just scored, 1-0.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Now time for the Arsenal game :dance:

Considering we managed to beat West Brom with our youth team, this won't be too much of a problem. Don't want to get cocky though

pEllee

Now time for the Arsenal game :dance:

Considering we managed to beat West Brom with our youth team, this won't be too much of a problem. Don't want to get cocky though

Yeh about that...

This is a disgraceful performance by Arsenal. Wilshere is embarrising to watch.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This referee has been really odd, a lot of weird calls for both sides that I disagree with.

I think we don't have enough width, the middle is really cluttered and without the likes of Walcott and Podolski we can't stretch that defense. Not good

pEllee

This referee has been really odd, a lot of weird calls for both sides that I disagree with.

I think we don't have enough width, the middle is really cluttered and without the likes of Walcott and Podolski we can't stretch that defense. Not good

Worked against Napoli. Doesn't seem to work today, I don't blame Wenger, the players are not moving. Terrible movement from pretty much all the players.

Credit to WBA though. They're doing really well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans