Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
THERE YOU GO WILSHERE!! :wub:

Ozil lovely ball to Giroud, holds it up and passes to Rosicky, lays it off for the onrushing Wilshere and it's 1-1!

First PL goal for him in three years. :wub:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Jack Wilshere scores his second league goal for Arsenal and the fans sing "Jack Wilshere, he scores when he wants". Wonderful. :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So the premier league is boring and predictable :lol:

Who predicted these then?!?!?!

Just shows you how unpredictable this league can be.

Southampton beating us at home.
United losing to West Brom at home.
City losing to Cardiff.
Arsenal to Villa.
Spurs to West Ham.

Man some crazy results.

I don't feel that bad now losing to the saints with spurs 0-3 down :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Also you have to say the quality of the league is quite high I believe at this time. Apart from the top 7 from last season the likes of WBA, Swansea, Southampton, West Ham, Villa have all improved and can beat any of the top 7 on their day and can beat each other. Then you have the likes of Newcastle, Norwich, Cardiff, Fulham who have players that can hurt you and are difficult to beat when they are on form.

Really the only poor teams that I can see are Palace, Sunderland and Hull, despite their league position.

So it makes for an interesting season I think.

pEllee

Also you have to say the quality of the league is quite high I believe at this time. Apart from the top 7 from last season the likes of WBA, Swansea, Southampton, West Ham, Villa have all improved and can beat any of the top 7 on their day and can beat each other. Then you have the likes of Newcastle, Norwich, Cardiff, Fulham who have players that can hurt you and are difficult to beat when they are on form.

Really the only poor teams that I can see are Palace, Sunderland and Hull, despite their league position.

So it makes for an interesting season I think.

Yes. It's to be expected though. There's so much money involved. I think the fact that Southampton bought Osvaldo speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans