Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martindn

What on earth is going on in training? Slow, boring build up, if we are pressed its long ball forward to no one, if we need a goal we bring on fellaini or a defender and take of Kagawa, it feels like a new game for a first time player on Football manager.

Our entire game plan is pass is around the CB's, a long ball forward unless carrick actually moves deeper, ping it slowly across to rooney, wait for valencia or rafael to make a run and then a cross into a box that finds no one. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:

S7_MUFC

If we get rid of Moyes we should replace him with tactical manager like Bielsa.....We need a system more than anything, players are just moving around like amateurs.....still we can get back into this game though..we need to replace either RVP with kagawa and play Rooney up front on his own....

Martindn

If we get rid of Moyes we should replace him with tactical manager like Bielsa.....We need a system more than anything, players are just moving around like amateurs.....still we can get back into this game though..we need to replace either RVP with kagawa and play Rooney up front on his own....

No way will moyes get sacked with a 6 year contract, lets see what he can do now this is where he needs to earn his stripes.

S7_MUFC

No way will moyes get sacked with a 6 year contract, lets see what he can do now this is where he needs to earn his stripes.
So he will stay even if team are in this position in January? Getting rid of Fergies backroom team will be the reason for Moyes' downfall....

Martindn

So he will stay even if team are in this position in January? Getting rid of Fergies backroom team will be the reason for Moyes' downfall....

Of course, he needs time to build his own team, and that also leads in to hiring the staff he feels comfortable with. It looks a mistake, but we dont know what his staff does. Even if we finish out of the top 4, we need stability, fergie did average for 5 and a half years remember.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End

Firstly I doubt you'll still be in this position come January. Secondly Moyes will be given time (YES!! ;) ) The only way I see Man U not having Moyes as manager next season is if your not in the CL.

But yeah I expect Man U to pick up some wins this month and next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans