Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimilan

NastASSic and Kolarov = CANCER of Man City.

Wake up Pellegrini. He is a great manager, I can't understand his silly decisions of always favoring and fielding these two crappy players that are costing City a lot of points.

Very very dumb...

MVBarcaFan

Man City just cracks me up. All this money that they spent and still third-division-like brain farts. WTF was Hart thinking by coming out of the box? And what was Nastasic thinking heading the ball back to Hart once he saw Hart outside the box?

Maria

Mou:lol:
If I would be a Chelsea supporter I would just love him.
Man City just cracks me up. All this money that they spent and still third-division-like brain farts. WTF was Hart thinking by coming out of the box? And what was Nastasic thinking heading the ball back to Hart once he saw Hart outside the box?
Can't forget how there were some people here last year saying that we would be so much better with Hart instead of Valdes.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Mou's celebration after the goal was epic. Lol @ him with the fans, what an epic champion. He's hilarious.

That stupid City mistake was the little bit of luck we deserved. We'd been the better team overall and deserved to win.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The difference between the winner and the nearly man in football. One has solid steel defensive work (and picks the right quality men to carry it out), the other isn't up to mark on it.

Guess which is which.

Pellegrini a great manager my facking arse :lol:

I said it once and I'll say it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

The reason you Barca folk/neutrals like AntiMilan love Pellegrini is because whilst he wants to play a certain way he is not, he never will be and never has been a threat to you. Which is why you like him.

It's human nature so I don't blame you. I also have no qualms in saying it's reminiscent of Rodgers currently, so i hope that changes in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans