Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

Constantly criticized in the last few months yes, where it got that bad they could not defend him. I dislike hart because he plays for our biggest and closest rivals and yes for 2 years the press bashed ONLY de gea, they was performing around the same level yet everything dave did was scrutinized to the extreme where as they had an agenda for hart, they was glossing over any errors he made while declaring him the best goalkeeper in the world. Rankled us all.

Are you really surprised united fans dislike hart? we saw it and heard it every game, and im taking particular pleasure in how it all turned out. And its most likely the press's fault, hyping up one and egging on the other.

Well, it's just a stupid reason. It's not like Joe Hart is responsible for what they decide to write in the papers. So you really have to point your anger towards the press and not towards some goalkeeper...

And could this De Gea victim card just please stop.

Martindn

Well, it's just a stupid reason. It's not like Joe Hart is responsible for what they decide to write in the papers. So you really have to point your anger towards the press and not towards some goalkeeper...

And could this De Gea victim card just please stop.

I have no anger im sorry if you perceived it that way, at the time it was frustration, but its made De gea a better keeper for it. Im not painting anyone as a victim, i was just commenting about how the press coverage was quite biased and you chose to say otherwise.

You have me at a disadvantage, who do you support?

pEllee

I have no anger im sorry if you perceived it that way, at the time it was frustration, but its made De gea a better keeper for it. Im not painting anyone as a victim, i was just commenting about how the press coverage was quite biased and you chose to say otherwise.

You have me at a disadvantage, who do you support?

No, I'm not saying it's not biased. Of course it was. I just said it was wrong to put the blame on Hart. :)

Who do I support? Do you mean like which team or if I support De Gea or Hart? I'm a neutral I guess.

Martindn

No, I'm not saying it's not biased. Of course it was. I just said it was wrong to put the blame on Hart. :)

Who do I support? Do you mean like which team or if I support De Gea or Hart? I'm a neutral I guess.

Oh, well i wasn't blaming hart, i guess its hard to judge just by text. Yeah, in terms of team, im guessing Arsenal? by how much you post in there.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
On subject of Arsenal and goalkeepers, what do you guys think of Szczesny? For some reason I can't fathom, everyone considers him mediocre, and I don't understand why; he doesn't make nearly as many careless errors as other highly rated GKs, he normally has a good save every game, and hr's fairly consistent. He's not at the level of De Gea or Cech or Llloris, but he's still a quality GK and I don't know what I'm seeing that other people don't.

Cule4life

The Culest
On subject of Arsenal and goalkeepers, what do you guys think of Szczesny? For some reason I can't fathom, everyone considers him mediocre, and I don't understand why; he doesn't make nearly as many careless errors as other highly rated GKs, he normally has a good save every game, and hr's fairly consistent. He's not at the level zzzof De Gea or Cech or Llloris, but he's still a quality GK and I don't know what I'm seeing that other people don't.

I think he is decent. Just because he doesn't make outrageous saves doesn't mean he is not good. Media only look for outrageous goals and outrageous saves before labeling someone world class just like with Hart after his performance against Dortmund. No need for arsenal to go for a new keeper. Get a striker in January and you are set.

pEllee

Oh, well i wasn't blaming hart, i guess its hard to judge just by text. Yeah, in terms of team, im guessing Arsenal? by how much you post in there.

More like, the press sort of made you dislike Hart? Don't worry, I've heard many United fans that share your opinions. I just don't agree with it, that's all.

As for which team I support, you're right, I do like Arsenal. I'm not really a fan though. :)

On subject of Arsenal and goalkeepers, what do you guys think of Szczesny? For some reason I can't fathom, everyone considers him mediocre, and I don't understand why; he doesn't make nearly as many careless errors as other highly rated GKs, he normally has a good save every game, and hr's fairly consistent. He's not at the level of De Gea or Cech or Llloris, but he's still a quality GK and I don't know what I'm seeing that other people don't.

I really like him. He's been inconsistent during his career and he's got that arrogant Neuer thing going on so he's an easy target for criticism.
He's been excellent this season though. And yes, he's indeed a quality quality GK. He's still very young, he'll get even better.

Martindn

More like, the press sort of made you dislike Hart? Don't worry, I've heard many United fans that share your opinions. I just don't agree with it, that's all.

As for which team I support, you're right, I do like Arsenal. I'm not really a fan though. :)

A mix of both the press and him playing for City, i did like him a lot though he was super super talented at shrewsbury, birmingham and that first season and half as first choice. Its just when the overhyping started, and the microscope was placed under De gea, i agreed with a lot of the criticism its just when it continued long after he got over it while seemingly hart got excuses made for him. I can understand the press though, hes the england goalkeeper was bound to happen.

I like arsenal too, well in some ways, we share the same principles and philosophies, they built a proper club and can look forward to a bright future without winning the lottery.

AfricanBavarian

I dont watch a lot of Arsenal games but for some reason whenever i do Sczeney has a bad game which makes me rate him low, but many Arsenal fans say he is actually improving so i just take their word for it

l-958.jpg

Joe Hart*

S7_MUFC

Hart was always poor with his ball control and distribution but he covered for those shortcomings with his performances......now that he is performing poorly there is no point in having him in the team.......

BigBarcaBoy

Plus his overconfidence is biting him on the ass, just watch him with a penalty, always has a go at the penalty taker, cocky people tend to get what's coming to them

pEllee

Arsenal - Chelsea right now.

Anyone watching?

Schwarzer; Azpilicueta, Cahill, D Luiz, Bertrand; Essien (c), Mikel; De Bruyne, Mata, Willian; Eto’o.

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Monreal, Ramsey, Wilshere, Rosicky, Cazorla, Ryo, Bendtner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans