Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

The reason you Barca folk/neutrals like AntiMilan love Pellegrini is because whilst he wants to play a certain way he is not, he never will be and never has been a threat to you. Which is why you like him.
I'm a cule and I don't like/love him. But I love Klopp even though I would be scared to meet him in CL, so your theory it's not a very good one.

K

kingleo

great win for Chelsea! They have had the hardest opening fixtures by a long way and are 2 points off Arsenal who have has the easiest fixtures!

B

beautifulgame

Difference is Klopp has won titles.

Ed, that's not what she was even gettin at, but more at your earlier point which you have as you usually do 1) ignored because you cannot refute it or 2) are unable to follow a simple line of reason.

Martindn

Hart is really off form hey. Without kompany they look absolute shit at the back.

Hes been doing this for 2 years. All the hype has got to his head, i would have sympathy for him if the media hadn't crucified De Gea at the same time Hart was making the same errors yet was praising him or glossing over it.

Jenks

The hype was overstating in the beginning no doubt, but the criticism has gone overboard at the moment too. If you scrutinized any keeper in the league the way Hart has been bar perhaps Cech then you'd see similar errors with them too. You see loads of errors in Mignolet's game if you look hard enough for example, but no one really mentions them. The problem for Hart, and every England keeper since Seaman, is that once the media have this narrative they'll never let it go. He's probably going to have a stupid amount of pressure on him for the rest of his career now. He's not world class, he never was, but he's still a good keeper IMO.

Martindn

Its about time he come under some scrutiny, but they will have forgotten it by next week he made that exact same mistake 3 years ago at blackburn almost a carbon copy, he has clangers all the time and its only got worse this season hes a keeper who has them every game there is no way Cech, Begovic or De gea would commit some of the mistakes hes made this calendar year, but he is englands only decent goalkeeper. Because of that he wont have to suffer the 2 years of abuse our keeper has had, and still gets despite him being a big key player, because of a few early career fuck ups.

aaron101

Its about time he come under some scrutiny, but they will have forgotten it by next week he made that exact same mistake 3 years ago at blackburn almost a carbon copy, he has clangers all the time and its only got worse this season hes a keeper who has them every game there is no way Cech, Begovic or De gea would commit some of the mistakes hes made this calendar year, but he is englands only decent goalkeeper. Because of that he wont have to suffer the 2 years of abuse our keeper has had, and still gets despite him being a big key player, because of a few early career fuck ups.

He's actually not the only decent keeper England has. Forster from Celtic is better than him but they won't call him up for World Cup because he's not famous. lol

pEllee

Yawn. Abuse? Hart is constantly criticized.

And what does De Gea have to do with this? You dislike Hart because the press bashed De Gea more? As if it's his fault...

Jenks

He's actually not the only decent keeper England has. Forster from Celtic is better than him but they won't call him up for World Cup because he's not famous. lol

Forster is not better than Hart, no chance. I bet you've only seen him play against Barca.

AfricanBavarian

For teams like Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs its way to early to judge. The results they have produced are great but its a long way till April. If all seasons were decided in the first 9 or 10 games Man U wont be record champions....

Martindn

Yawn. Abuse? Hart is constantly criticized.

And what does De Gea have to do with this? You dislike Hart because the press bashed De Gea more? As if it's his fault...

Constantly criticized in the last few months yes, where it got that bad they could not defend him. I dislike hart because he plays for our biggest and closest rivals and yes for 2 years the press bashed ONLY de gea, they was performing around the same level yet everything dave did was scrutinized to the extreme where as they had an agenda for hart, they was glossing over any errors he made while declaring him the best goalkeeper in the world. Rankled us all.

Are you really surprised united fans dislike hart? we saw it and heard it every game, and im taking particular pleasure in how it all turned out. And its most likely the press's fault, hyping up one and egging on the other.

S7_MUFC

Constantly criticized in the last few months yes, where it got that bad they could not defend him. I dislike hart because he plays for our biggest and closest rivals and yes for 2 years the press bashed ONLY de gea, they was performing around the same level yet everything dave did was scrutinized to the extreme where as they had an agenda for hart, they was glossing over any errors he made while declaring him the best goalkeeper in the world. Rankled us all.

Are you really surprised united fans dislike hart? we saw it and heard it every game, and im taking particular pleasure in how it all turned out. And its most likely the press's fault, hyping up one and egging on the other.
I had grudging respect for him until euros when he decided to make a fool of himself in the penalties against Italy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans