Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'll never be "back" in the sense that he's back to Liverpool form, never, but he was good for a bunch of games in a row, and this particular "good" is better than all the other times people were saying he's back. I think he can have a good season but he'll have to knuckle down, and he needs service. But he probably let his good form get to his head. He didn't get service today but he didn't work very hard like in all this good performances this season. A good wake up call for the team.

Meitux

The only thing i would point it out is that those kind of games are quite interesting this season. You can't put out a favourite for the leauge from now.

S7_MUFC

lack of good midfielders is really affecting chelsea....Lampard and Ramires can't get the ball forward quickly to the front 3...I'd play Oscar alongside Ramires....

S7_MUFC

Yep, it really is awful to watch. Not sure about Oscar though.
Why not? Jose is focusing on defending collectively so Oscar's defending shouldn't be that much of a concern and he should be able to defensive job that jose expects 35 year old Lampard to do...............They have too many attacking midfielders so, converting Oscar who is most suited for central midfield would be the logical thing to do.............

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah Lampard isn't cut out to play so much any more, especially in big games. Heard that Mourinho wants Khedira. But we really do need a good partner for Ramires. As good as he is he can't do everything.

pEllee

Why not? Jose is focusing on defending collectively so Oscar's defending shouldn't be that much of a concern and he should be able to defensive job that jose expects 35 year old Lampard to do...............They have too many attacking midfielders so, converting Oscar who is most suited for central midfield would be the logical thing to do.............

Maybe. The reason I said I'm not sure is because I haven't seen him play there. Oscar usually does some really good defensive work so it could probably work.

Yeah Lampard isn't cut out to play so much any more, especially in big games. Heard that Mourinho wants Khedira. But we really do need a good partner for Ramires. As good as he is he can't do everything.

Another runner? That would make things even worse.

pEllee

So much class in that goal. Great composure from Januzaj and what a finish that was by RVP.

EDIT: And Rooney with another goal.

3-0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans