Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Liverpool have been poor at retaining possession this season. Don't see anything but an Arsenal win.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Oh yeah, something interesting to note about Arsenal, I read the article the other day, but all the teams they had played I think up until and including their 8th match this season, in the corresponding matches in 12/13 they actually had gotten 24 points off them and conceded less goals and scored more, even if only slightly. I mean this is a new season and it doesn't meant a LOT, but still.

so much for all their best start ever... title winning credentials and all...

K

kingleo

It'll be a very interesting game in the league. As good as Cazorla is I'm pretty sure we shut him down every time we played against Arsenal despite him toying with most teams. Mourinho will have a plan for Ozil but stopping both as well as some of Arsenal's other good attackers will be a tough one. Ramires will have to be on his game, and tbh he's one of our best big game players, he's so underrated it's ridiculous. Of course I'm being bias but to me he's arguably the best box to box midfielder in the world.

I agree 100% Ramires is outstanding! he would walk into any PL teams starting XI, He had Toure in his back pocket in the City game but never got credit for it! definitely one of the most underrated players around right now!

S7_MUFC

Woohoo no Carrick for Fulham, Sociedad and possibly Arsenal...Might as well not bother playing midfielders. :lol:
Moyes should use Bayern's 4-1-4-1 formation and play kagawa Rooney Janujaz and Nani behind RVP and play Jones as Sole midfielder and forget about midfielders......

Jenks

Is Wilshere definitely injured? The only people reporting it as far as I can see are ********* and Metro.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Newcastle leading Chelsea 1-0. We've been pretty poor tbh. Plus we never really do well at St. James Park.

Last edited:

Meitux

Where is the ''old'' Torres from the past to make something right now? So many overreactions whenever he scores that we reached a point when an average and a bit good performance is called great..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
So what he had a bad game? The rest of the team have been poor too, he got next to no service.

Messi has had 4 bad games in a row he's not a good player any more.

Dat logic.

Edit: Hazard missed an easy one, after Eto'o missed a sitter not long ago. It's just one of those days, oh well.

Yup, Loic Remy scored the winner. He deserved that goal, he had so many attempts in this 2nd half. Well deserved win for Newcastle after how good they played this 2nd half. There's still work to do for Mourinho, the team got complacent after beating Man City and Arsenal.

Last edited:

Meitux

I never said Torres is tottaly useless but very overrated nowdays. You see him score a goal ''oh he's great he's on big form'' and all that stuff, and very inconsistent, he can produce something good and the next game be tottaly invisible. And i don't like his attitude as well, you take a look at him at the bench and his expression is like ''who the fuck is this guy playing instead of me'', you see him getting subbed in trying to make out something of himself to get praised. He scored the winning goal against City and celebrated like crazy just to prove that ''I should be regular from now on''. He was selfish playing against a weak team like Tahiti trying to score every chance himself to prove something. He's an egoist, everything he does he does it for himself, not for the team.

pEllee

I never said Torres is tottaly useless but very overrated nowdays. You see him score a goal ''oh he's great he's on big form'' and all that stuff, and very inconsistent, he can produce something good and the next game be tottaly invisible. And i don't like his attitude as well, you take a look at him at the bench and his expression is like ''who the fuck is this guy playing instead of me'', you see him getting subbed in trying to make out something of himself to get praised. He scored the winning goal against City and celebrated like crazy just to prove that ''I should be regular from now on''. He was selfish playing against a weak team like Tahiti trying to score every chance himself to prove something. He's an egoist, everything he does he does it for himself, not for the team.

I'd say he's quite the team player. I don't think he's selfish at all. The Tahiti example is not a very good one. Villa was just the same that game. As for his expression on the bench, that's just your impression.

-

Well well, destroyed by Newcastle. Hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans