Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters
Hopefully City will go on winning streak and catch them and our legend and former captain Guardiola will take our revenge as he did last season. Liverpool have some tough away games. I am still hopeful.

henias

Surely it's fatigue as well, how does Klopp keep playing the same front 3 over and over again? I think the same downfall happened to MSN as well, when they were trying to prolong the unbeaten streak.

Honestly, this only highlights the current state of Europe that the best team in the world doesn't have such transcendent numbers.

08/09 - Messi/Henry/Eto'o had 98 goals
10-11 - Messi/Villa/Pedro had 95 goals

Then there's MSN those 2 seasons.

RM 11-12 had 112 goals from CR7, Benz, Higuain
RM 13-14 had 107 goals from BBC.

La Liga 08-18 was the greatest stretch of dominance over Europe by a league IMO. Even better than Serie A of the late 80s/90s

It only shows how potent the attacking front is. And somehow that translates to dominance of Europe by an entire team AND entire league when this is just Real and Barca. Ronaldo and Messi numbers have insane numbers alone, usually only they can replicate these numbers in CL as well, not the other co-attackers, especially on a regular basis. Alot of teams are rebuilding nowadays, especially with the decline of Messi and Cr7 we will return to normalcy or we may see a rise of other great players who knows?

Liverpool itself isnt a team that focuses too much on numbers, but a team to grind out result and stay compact as a unit amd score when the golden opportunity arrives. MSN had their best season too but died down quickly possibly due to fatigue and couldnt replicate it on European stage at all. Liverpool's big three had great numbers in 17/18 CL but didnt win it, but won it in 18/19. Real Madrid in 2018 was more of CR7's effort based on numbers but I'm not convinced by it due to so many offside decisions and dodgy calls and weren't that great in the league.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Hopefully City will go on winning streak and catch them and our legend and former captain Guardiola will take our revenge as he did last season. Liverpool have some tough away games. I am still hopeful.

lmao liverpool need to win just 4 games to win the league

anyways, they are going to bounce back and never play lovren again. i reckon if klopp sticks to the same lineup that won him the CL, he will win it again this year

city aren't wining shit, their backline is terrible

Last edited:

Neymessi

What? Liverpool have a 0 chance of not winning the league at this point.

Neymessi

may be I am hoping with "wishful thinking" because I am extremely angry to these cnuts after 4-0 last season and also want to our former captain to succeed unless it us on expense of us.

That would be extremely wishful thinking. What could be way more realistic will be hoping that AM knock them out soon in CL which I will myself be rooting for.

KingLeo10

Lmao, the collapse is looking more and more like our 15/16. We were on course for a back to back treble, hadn't lost in like 40 games and AM trolled us.

Sailor Mars

Does Liverpool even care about the FA Cup? Over half the starting XI was rotated and Klopp has already said he doesn't give a shit about domestic cups in England.

KingLeo10

Does Liverpool even care about the FA Cup? Over half the starting XI was rotated and Klopp has already said he doesn't give a shit about domestic cups in England.

Surely, they want a treble (because United has one) while having the best team in all of their history.

Home of Barca Fans