Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They lost to AM in R of 16. Undeserved loss? Maybe. But we judge on results at the end of the day, no?

yeah...but they had 31 shots, this was the luckiest atletico day ever :lol: For me liverpool was the best team in 19/20, also stronger than bayern. Stupid atletico wins against them, just to lose against leipzig :facepalm:

KingLeo10

Well, we'll see where City end up the next 2 years. I would bet on them not winning the CL even with Kane and Grealish.

JamDav1982

Liverpools loss to Atletico happnens. Much like Peps Barca losing to Di Matteos Chelsea.. just couldnt score enough from all their chances.

Infact Liverpool were more dominant in those two ties than Peps Barca were. These things happen occasionally.

KingLeo10

17/18 Liverpool was scary, though sure, not the most consistent side.

They had a defense that leaked 6 to Roma. And they had 75 points in the league or somewhere around that. Scary is MSN Barca 14/15 or Real 16/17 or Bayern 12/13 or Pep's Barca. Come on now.

Morten

They had a defense that leaked 6 to Roma. And they had 75 points in the league or somewhere around that. Scary is MSN Barca 14/15 or Real 16/17 or Bayern 12/13 or Pep's Barca. Come on now.

No, i'd say they were scary alright, they scored pretty much at will and all of their frontline scored 10+ goals in CL alone.
When they started to go far in CL that season, i believe they rotated more in the league, keep that in mind.

You dont have to be the absolute best team of the last decade to be a dangerous side.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Liverpool 17/18 wasn't scary. Was like first 6 months of VVD time over there and had a shite keeper you knew you could always trying something against

Would genuinely be more scared of 2010-13 Bayern

BBZ8800

yeah they have also started bad last season and suddenly few weeks later they were a lot of points ahead of the second team

Last year there was no fans on matches.

Choirboys can't play well when the opponent's fans are booing and cursing.
They are crying inside.

Very sad story.

stb_1

How many non PL Sides would get into the Top 4 of the PL this season if they were added to the league?

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man United
4. Liverpool

Would any La Liga sides break into that? I think Real would have a chance, if Liverpool are done (if Van Dijk is not the same). P$G if they actually concentrated on the league would do it, Bayern would do it. Would anyone else? Juventus? Inter have been dismantled this window.

Jenks

It's hard to gauge how their squads would react to the physicality and the relentless fixture schedule. PSG and Bayern have the XIs but it would take more than that to get you over the line.

Home of Barca Fans