Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mateka

Arsenal will feel robbed.

But they lost it.

Lost it mentally.

Whatever Pep said half time it worked.

In the end City to play away against a team in form, showed they can be Champions

serghei

Arsenal will feel robbed.

But they lost it.

Lost it mentally.

In the end City to play away against a team in form, showed they can be Champions

No it didn't. City were exactly the same team after HT, but Arsenal blew it. Lucky, lucky City. Can't say I'm pissed though, I don't like Liverpool and I like Pep's style the most out of any manager.

This looked like Mourinho Madrid vs Pep Barca, except both those teams were at least a level above this.

CatalinR10

Nah that ain't it. Arsenal simply choked it with that penaldo , then the empty net miss , then the sending off.

Was expecting City to put 3-4 after that red card of Arsenal but they played rather pathetic just moving the ball around like in handball.

But I gues Pep is inevitable for the PL and still managed to win in extra time.

Mateka

No it didn't. City were exactly the same team after HT, but Arsenal blew it. Lucky, lucky City. Can't say I'm pissed though, I don't like Liverpool and I like Pep's style the most out of any manager.

This looked like Mourinho Madrid vs Pep Barca, except both those teams were at least a level above this.

United under SAF had the ability to grab a victory in Fergie time, extended extra time.

That is what City did today. That is what makes Champions. To win when you are not at your best.

Well done Pep. Well done City.

Morten

Yea, La Liga has a lot of catching up to do. EPL is where the great games are, even more than CL IMO. CL is basically EPL vs Bayern. :lol:

Even though its unlikely, can't even rule out Chelsea getting drawn into the mix either, they actually aren't that far ahead if United/Spurs win their games in hand, though it would be an upset if they don't take top 3.

Rory

City bench worth as much as Arsenals xi. Penalty not awarded on Odegaard, Xhaka silly penalty, stupid sending off, pinball machine last minute winner, Martinelli missing an open goal.

All Peps genius

serghei

United under SAF had the ability to grab a victory in Fergie time, extended extra time.

That is what City did today. That is what makes Champions. To win when you are not at your best.

They were lucky. Indeed, champions also need some luck from time to time. Even Pep Barca needed a lot of luck in the 2009 game away to Chelsea. That specific game should've been a loss. It's probably the only notable one in 2009-2011 period.

Mateka

City bench worth as much as Arsenals xi. Penalty not awarded on Odegaard, Xhaka silly penalty, stupid sending off, pinball machine last minute winner, Martinelli missing an open goal.

All Peps genius

Silly penalty. Stupid sending off. Yes. Arsenal are not there yet, but City under Pep show what you have to do to be Champions.

Morten

You got the points, congrats, but you can't honestly tell me your team played well, especially considering you played 11vs10 for like half an hour.

Mateka

They were lucky. Indeed, champions also need some luck from time to time. Even Pep Barca needed a lot of luck in the 2009 game away to Chelsea. That specific game should've been a loss. It's probably the only notable one in 2009-2011 period.

I agree. But Arsenal had more stupidity.

FinBarcelonafan

All Peps genius

True. City didn't deserve anything today. Bad game.

Home of Barca Fans