Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andresito

Staff member
People don't realise Saka is 20 years old.. if he keeps it up he will reach Salah levels.

ESR is 21.. plays like Kaka lite. Martinelli 20 years old... could easily reach Alexis Sanchez levels.

All of their defence is young and talented too, + goalkeeper.

Development isn't linear. Varane pocketed Messi at 19 and was supposed to be the greatest CB of all time at 25.

mc_lovin

Yeah, who knows where Saka and co will end up. Potential is always a dangerous thing (same applies to our youngsters).

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal takes Liverpool top4 spot long-term though. Really excited to see how they manage their inevitable transition.

Last edited:

Mateka

Yeah, who knows where Saka and co will end up. Potential is always a dangerous thing (same applies to our youngsters).

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal takes Liverpool top4 spot long-term though. Really excited to see how they manage their inevitable transition.

Obviously not in Klopp era. The 4th spot appears more up for grabs.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member

Liverpool have a massive task ahead replacing their current generation. The biggest stars are turning 30 and even though they'll probably be WC for another couple of years, it's evident you can't wait until the last moment.

They're about where we were around 2015/2016. Let's see how they handle their transition.

Birdy

Liverpool have a massive task ahead replacing their current generation. The biggest stars are turning 30 and even though they'll probably be WC for another couple of years, it's evident you can't wait until the last moment.

They're about where we were around 2015/2016. Let's see how they handle their transition.

They have started already I think.
Bought Konate last summer, who is only 22, and seems the real deal whenever he plays.
They have a younger core within their older one, with Trent, Gomez, Jones, and Elliot.
Fabinho and Keita are still youngish for another 4-5 years.
They are targeting Bellingham for their md in the next year or so.

Plus, Liverpool journos say that if Salah renews (which is their priority) Mane, and possibly Firmino, won't renew.
They seem determined not to make the mistake that Barto did: renewing all old core with massive salaries in their 32+

Mateka

They have started already I think.
Bought Konate last summer, who is only 22, and seems the real deal whenever he plays.
They have a younger core within their older one, with Trent, Gomez, Jones, and Elliot.
Fabinho and Keita are still youngish for another 4-5 years.
They are targeting Bellingham for their md in the next year or so.
Plus, Liverpool journos say that if Salah renews (which is their priority) Mane, and possibly Firmino, won't renew.
They seem determined not to make the mistake that Barto did: renewing all old core with massive salaries in their 32+

Jota is only 25.

Home of Barca Fans