Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Catta

Jorginho is quite slow, and he is one of the best in the league. Matic is also slow, and plays for a better team than Arsenal. Even Thiago is slow. There is no way that Pjanic wouldn't be an upgrade over Xhaka or Elneny. Or would you rather have one of those two at Barca. :lol:

Same way for Coutinho, would be their best player without competition. While Umtiti would be more useful than both Holding and Chambers.

snowy

Was a mistake from Arsenal to let Willock's go

It's crazy when this time last year, pundits on ESPN and DAZN were calling Arteta the new sensation and Pep dated and tired.

jamrock

Pjanic + the guy the bought from atletico, his name slips me right now would be a much better base in there 4-2-3-1 than anything they have right now.

Coutinho wouldn't add anything to to their front 4 though.

Laplacian

Matic barely plays and when he does the midfield is overrun. Most fans want him replaced.

Jorginho was a tactical nightmare. The solution to his weaknesses was to cover it up with the best defensive midfielder and defense in the league. Also despite being slow, his work rate and ability to anticipate passes is really good. Something Pjanic never replicated at Barcelona.

Gundogan isn't slower than Pjanic, plus he doesn't function as a pure midfielder anymore. He's more of a forward/midfield hybrid and his work rate off the ball is quite good. He's also quite physical and does a good job of winning duels.

Thiago is twice as more physical than Pjanic. He's often the midfielder contributing the most in defense whenever he starts. I'm pretty sure he's in the top 5 for defensive contribution in the league.

snowy

It's gonna be an amazing one! Pool always on the front foot with their quick transitions and high press. Chelsea more reserved and circulating the ball more predictably but now with Lukaku, it's a whole new ball game.

Guessing a 3-1 pool victory :thinking:

Jenks

I'm surprised Klopp has kept Eliott in the team. This is basically his third ever competitive game as an #8 I believe, at least at the top level. Big test.

KingLeo10

This might be the most competitive top 6 fight in the history of all leagues. Maybe only Serie A from 80s/90s can compete?

Home of Barca Fans