Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fergus90

This will be one of those weird Pep post match interviews where he will call this one of the best performances he’s ever seen.

serghei

Btw, City's transfers are really bad. On what planet is Grealish worth what they paid for him? They get top players out of their 30-40m buys, or even cheaper, and fuck up the big buys like crazy. :lol:

KingLeo10

Btw, City's transfers are really bad. On what planet is Grealish worth what they paid for him? They get top player out of their 30-40m buys, or even cheaper, and fuck up the big buys like crazy. :lol:

Actually they get decent players for 30-40 M and Pep makes those decent to good players into near stars or stars (not superstars of course).

But Pep is garbage at superstars (both buying and in general handling them).

fergus90

Btw, City's transfers are really bad. On what planet is Grealish worth what they paid for him? They get top player out of their 30-40m buys, or even cheaper, and fuck up the big buys like crazy. :lol:

100 mill was his release clause. And I’m glad, because we needed that to replace him.

serghei

City got 1 point out of 12 vs Palace and Tottenham. My god... These two teams cost them the league potentially. :lol:

Ronaldo scored 4 past Tottenham this season and United got 6/6. :rofl1:

Great league.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I haven't watched City that much this season but every time I watched them, Grealish was meh. Drove the ball forward near the box, either a backpass or a short pass to the player outside of the box at the first sight of an opposing defender, hardly any action near the byline.

Morten

Btw, City's transfers are really bad. On what planet is Grealish worth what they paid for him? They get top players out of their 30-40m buys, or even cheaper, and fuck up the big buys like crazy. :lol:

A better purchase than Lukaku to Chelsea tbf.

Home of Barca Fans