Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Wait, it's even worse. Basically, City won 3 points out of 18 vs Palace, Southampton, and Tottenham. :lol:

Didn't manage to win a single match out of 6. Lost 3, drew 3.

serghei

I haven't watched City that much this season but every time I watched them, Grealish was meh. Drove the ball forward near the box, either a backpass or a short pass to the player outside of the box at the first sight of an opposing defender, hardly any action near the byline.

Terrible signing. Yeah, he's fine for a 35-40m player. Basically, Villa fleeced them. :lol:

Morten

Its too early to tell with Grealish anyway, it wouldn't be the first time it took a player some time to settle in a Pep-team.

If he still isn't doing much next season, serious questions will have to be raised though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I haven't watched City that much this season but every time I watched them, Grealish was meh. Drove the ball forward near the box, either a backpass or a short pass to the player outside of the box at the first sight of an opposing defender, hardly any action near the byline.

He is a very limited player. PL tax at it

JamDav1982

Grealish was creating more chances than any other player in league last season and was class.

Starts to look like he doesnt have the brains to play in Peps more positional game in comparison to more of a free role got at Villa from the left.

fergus90

Grealish was 100 mill because we needed that money to replace what he brought to our team. Pretty much everything went through him. So yeah it feels good to get one of the top 6 to pay way over the odds instead of bending at their will.

It’s not like Grealish doesn’t have class but he doesn’t bring anything new to City.

serghei

I'd even take someone like Carrasco over Grealish. Massive fuck up for City but hey, money grows in trees over there.

Jenks

He will improve but he doesn't deserve all the minutes he's getting. City are throwing points away trying to make the experiment work immediately. It took Mahrez a while to get used his job in the team and I expect Grealish to be the same.

JamDav1982

Villa wouldnt have even sold him for 100m if they didnt have that fee agreed with him prior.

Wouldnt say they fleeced City as much as he was a great player for Villa who have ambitions and money to spend in EPL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
City might very well win the league in the end and make no mistake, they are a great team, well oiled machine etc. but they just struck me as very bland when they play, lacking that passion, or zest or magic whatever you call it. Even their players are kind of that way, overall just very bland for me. I don't know why.

Home of Barca Fans