Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

That shit stops at some point. I agree it would be too funny to see them fuck it up again. But doubt it. Their team is flying under the radar good.

Take last seasons group stage, it should have been an easy 2nd place as well, they even beat PSG in one of the games, only for them to crash out because they managed to lose some weird turkish team, and then to Leipzig which they previously beat 5-0.

Its a weird team, thats all.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't think you can say this. I'd say several teams are top 5. But top 2 I don't see a team of THAT caliber to claim it easily.

I think their first eleven is still topclass, imo they were still the best last season and would have beaten chelsea if they didnt get injuries, but lets see....

serghei

Take last seasons group stage, it should have been an easy 2nd place as well, they even beat PSG in one of the games, only for them to crash out because they managed to lose some weird turkish team, and then to Leipzig which they previously beat 5-0.

Last year they had CL semifinalists from the year before. Tbh, it was a tough group.

Mateka

You underrate City, they might be choker but they reached cl final last season by winning against PSG.

In signing Grealish he is not a squad player. So they strengthened first 11. Jesus to the wing is giving Mahrez food for thought. 20m Torres is scoring goals.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

It's not a weird team, bottling has been in their DNA since SAF left.

Remains to be seen if CR7 can change that, but Juve turned CR7 into a R of 16 merchant before he could change Juve. :lol:

Xaviniesta

why do liverpool keep crossing to midgets? what a waste of time

get a proper 9 if you wanna keep playing that way

serghei

I really like this attitude from Liverpool. They really look like a team with an extra player. Reminds me of us vs Villareal defending a lead on 11 vs 10. :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans