Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This Man United hype is one of the weirdest thing I have seen on this forum. Don't get me wrong they can go far , but so far they have showed fuck all. Didn't win a single trophy and played the last 2 season in the EL and got slapped by 2 Spanish teams. Not to mention the mediocre manager they have.

ebc_99

Could happen, but could happen that they lose too. The thing is top 4 in PL are all top 8 in Europe atm.

Liverpool, City and Chelsea sure, but United? We have to wait and see, jury is still out on them, and Ole is not in the class of Guardiola, Klopp & Tuchel.

KingLeo10

Could happen, but could happen that they lose too. The thing is top 4 in PL are all top 8 in Europe atm.

Well, I agree there are no super teams around. But on average, I like PSG's veteran/young talent (Mbappe, Donna, Hakimi) mix and Bayern's usual cohesiveness + Lewa over the PL top 4. I think the most dangerous team from EPL in CL could be United. Sort of like Chelsea last season, but I believe that their manager will be their undoing. He's like a discount EV :lol:

mc_lovin

This United hype is one of the weirdest thing I have seen on this forum. Don't get me wrong they can go far , but so far they have showed fuck all. Didn't win a single trophy and played the last 2 season in the EL and got slapped by 2 Spanish teams.

+1. Their central/defensive midfield is utter shit as well. Busquets would do them a world of good ;-)

Mateka

The thing is though, the arm swing seems to follow the contact rather than precede it. I don't think anything he did actually changed the outcome.

If he had kept his arm still. The ball would have still hit knee and then arm, but I don’t think a penalty would have been given.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This Man United hype is one of the weirdest thing I have seen on this forum. Don't get me wrong they can go far , but so far they have showed fuck all. Didn't win a single trophy and played the last 2 season in the EL and got slapped by 2 Spanish teams. Not to mention the mediocre manager they have.

They will be stronger now with CR + Sancho + Pogba inform

serghei

United are nearly a lock for CL quarterfinals this season. Look at their group. They will walk that, be in a good position for a good draw in last 16, then hello quarters.

Laplacian

I think some of the "he's a different player now" talk was a bit overstated. He definitely improved in Italy, but against the best teams his hold up play still isn't at an elite level.

Called it during the euros. He hasn't improved much, it only looked like he did because he was in Italy.

Mateka

Well, I agree there are no super teams around. But on average, I like PSG's veteran/young talent (Mbappe, Donna, Hakimi) mix and Bayern's usual cohesiveness + Lewa over the PL top 4. I think the most dangerous team from EPL in CL could be United. Sort of like Chelsea last season, but I believe that their manager will be their undoing. He's like a discount EV :lol:

Bayern beat Dortmund but they did not look formidable.

Morten

United are nearly a lock for CL quarterfinals this season. Look at their group. They will walk that, be in a good position for a good draw in last 16, then hello quarters.

You'd think so, but they have a weird habbit of fucking up when you least expect it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You underrate City, they might be choker but they reached cl final last season by winning against PSG.

serghei

You'd think so, but they have a weird habbit of fucking up when you least expect it.

That shit stops at some point. I agree it would be too funny to see them fuck it up again. But doubt it. Their team is flying under the radar good.

Home of Barca Fans