Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

Chelsea, United and City are good opponents for us. I think we could give them a game.

Seriously? Koeman is pretty clueless when somebody is pressing us well. All top PL teams press a lot because they have great pace and stamina. Think we need several changes to do well vs these teams and it doesn't look like Koeman is too keen to adopt those changes.

mc_lovin

Seriously?

Yeah.
- Chelsea is tactically great, but their style should suit us (like Spain vs Italy)
- United has an atrocious midfield, I feel we could dominate them
- City is slow going forward. Should be okay for us.

Bayern and PSG are the teams that should rip us apart.

serghei

Think we do great vs Spanish and Italian teams. Or should do at least. German teams sans Bayern are fair game. PSG is tough. EPL teams are tough. All of them including United.

Mateka

Well done Chelsea. The team to beat. Liverpool disappointed, given a penalty, 11v10, a bad result for them.

1 point each, helps City and United and……..

KingLeo10

Nah, top 6. Not much to be scared about outside of those 6. Top 4 in PL + Bayern + PSG.

RM and AM will beat us handily this season IMO.

Juve and us probably round out the top 10, so I suppose I should have said top 8. Now that I think of it, a game v Dortmund would also be a toss-up. Haaland would bully Pique and Garcia to no end.

We have young talents and if those talents are nurtured, maybe be a decently bright future. But we have a clueless manager and a spineless set of veterans.

snowy

1-1 but huge psychological win for Chelsea

So solid and cohesive in defense with a man down.

Tuchel confident enough even to bring in Chalobah

Home of Barca Fans