Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Laplacian

Uniteds organization is awful lmao. They're not going to do shit this season either. Can barely hold the ball against wolves.

stb_1

Wolves play so much better, entertainment wise under Bruno Lage. They were painful to watch last year, but now they are kinda like Leeds.

Zidane82

Trincao just nutmegged Harry Maguire and had his shot blocked by a last ditch Varane block .

He has overshadowed Pogba and Fernandes thus far !!

Laplacian

Regardless of the result, United is awfully coached. The fact that they've been top 3 for 2 years is a testament to the quality of the team.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Surely he was? What else would he be? He's not a ball-winning or a box-to-box midfielder either. He's a deep-lying playmaker imo, one that doesn't necessarily rack up assists but builds the play from the back and transitions defense to attack. Kind of like Xavi, not quite on his level though obviously. But yeah I guess Liverpool is a team that bypasses the midfield, which would somewhat explain it.

He is not a creative player, but a deep playmaker who makes the play tick, dictates the tempo. But he doesn't really have an eye for the decisive pass. It depends on what player you consider creative. If Busi is creative, then I guess Thiago is too. But I don't consider them creative.

Home of Barca Fans