Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Messigician

Harry Maguire: "I wouldn't be playing every game for #mufc in the starting eleven if I'd been playing bad every game or not playing well enough. There's a reason why both managers have put me in the starting eleven every game." #mulive [@footballdaily]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ragnick said Man Utd need reinforcement in pretty much all positions and could sign 6, 7 , maybe 10 players. Not sure if he meant all this summer which is probably unrealistic but over two summers it's doable. Sounds like they're at least going to commit to a proper rebuild now.

Morten

Ragnick said Man Utd need reinforcement in pretty much all positions and could sign 6, 7 , maybe 10 players. Not sure if he meant all this summer which is probably unrealistic but over two summers it's doable. Sounds like they're at least going to commit to a proper rebuild now.

Its not like they haven't spent money or replaced many players over the years, the issue is how they spend it.

Birdy

Plenty of pace in Pep's Barca with Pedro and Messi. And pressing was at a very high level, similar to this Liverpool. Salah is closest player to Messi in terms of role on the field as well.

No mate. Not at all...

IF there is something similar is the way Liverpool put Firminho in the past as a false 9 to feed wide attackers Mane,Salah,
just as Messi was doing in Pep's Barca for Villa, Pedro

ALL ELSE is DIFFERENT
Liverpool's pressing is far more wild and terrifying, and they are a much more direct team compared to Pep's Barca
If a modern team looks like that Barca is City and no other team.

Barca md wayyyyy more technical and intricate, full or triangles rondos quick interchange.
Liverpool md more direct, energetic, running, and destroying.
Full backs - CBs whole different world...

Morten

Just watched all of the goals, Maguire is such a shit defender, has a big part to blame in at least 2 of the goals.
All of them were terrible so not ideal working conditions, but he is supposed to be better, and you know, the leader? He can't organize a backline nor defend well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans