Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

For all the genius tactician Pep is, man selects all sorts of duds in his team. With all their money, their attack is composed of players who shit the bed when it's time to put the ball in. Every. single. one.

At least, he gets his midfielders right :lol:

KingLeo10

For all the genius tactician Pep is, man selects all sorts of duds in his team.

He has a little bit of that "watch me win big titles with no namers" in him.

It's why he's persisted in creating a legacy at City for 6 + years now, considering he only stayed at Barca for 4 and Bayern for 3.

serghei

He has a little bit of that "watch me win big titles with no namers" in him.

It's why he's persisted in creating a legacy at City for 6 + years now, considering he only stayed at Barca for 4 and Bayern for 3.

Nah, I think he's a douchebag most likely and just prefers players who won't give him issues in the locker-rooms. Schoolboy theory of BBZ is somewhat true here. Problem is players with "cojones" give you a bit of noise in the locker-room, but also cause "noise' on the field in the other team's defense.

Players like Sterling and Jesus don't have it in them. They behave and are very obedient and have a good work ethic, but my god, they have zero killer instinct.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Nah, I think he's a douchebag most likely and just prefers players who won't give him issues in the locker-rooms. Schoolboy theory of BBZ is somewhat true. Problem is players with "cojones" give you a bit of noise in the locker-room but also cause "noise' on the field in the other team's defense.

Players like Sterling and Jesus don't have it in them.

They did try to sign Kane last summer though and are all-in on Haaland now. So there's been some change in their approach it seems.

ajnotkeith

Nah, I think he's a douchebag most likely and just prefers players who won't give him issues in the locker-rooms. Schoolboy theory of BBZ is somewhat true here. Problem is players with "cojones" give you a bit of noise in the locker-room, but also cause "noise' on the field in the other team's defense.

Players like Sterling and Jesus don't have it in them. They behave and are very obedient and have a good work ethic, but my god, they have zero killer instinct.
Jesus made a quality run and finish today.

Rassvet

Winners of this result might be Madrid/Chelsea and Bayern if they go through as both thtese teams will now have to go full throttle in the league for the next few weeks which could make those semifinals a bit more evenly matched.

Home of Barca Fans