Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Dembele is a terrible player. Top teams didn't even want him on a free, tells you everything you need to know.

But is he worse than Sancho...who offers nothing, at least Dembouz is able to beat his marker with his pace and cross the ball into the box :lol: anyways, both are far away from the level they need at a topclub

serghei

To do what? He's not quick enough.

Dembele is quick, but dumb as a rock. What good does that do? I'd take Sancho who is not quick, but a bit smarter and more reliable technically.

Anyways, splitting hairs, both are certified Dortmund flops.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dembele is quick, but dumb as a rock. What good does that do? I'd take Sancho who is not quick, but a bit smarter and more reliable technically.

Anyways, splitting hairs, both are certified Dortmund flops.

Because Sancho is slower and doesn't do much. It's a sideways step at best.

I'm not a fan of Dembele, but if we're looking to replace him do it with an upgrade. I'm beyond tired of watching other teams have good, exciting wingers who can be reliable vs. good teams while we have our group.

Birdy

Because Sancho is slower and doesn't do much. It's a sideways step at best.

I'm not a fan of Dembele, but if we're looking to replace him do it with an upgrade. I'm beyond tired of watching other teams have good, exciting wingers who can be reliable vs. good teams while we have our group.

I would love you to give some examples of those wingers you say other teams have.
Some thought such a reliable winger is Raphinia just by watching his Leeds highlights. We saw how that went...

The best most Dembele haters usually come up with is the common answer 'Neymar', and they mean more the young Neymar until 2017 than the current Ney who is not a winger

serghei

You can't even be a Dembele hater. Guy is too unimportant at the top level. Would be a tremendous waste of resources to hate on the guy.

Home of Barca Fans