Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Serghei in standard fashion expecting a team that finished 7th to be in top3 the following season with best forward putting on a backstage clown show based on wealth alone

Top take

serghei

The last title they won was in 2013.

Also, you make the parallel without acknowledging that we are in a two team league whilst they are in a league with 5-6 teams that would whoop our ass.

Who gives a shit when is the last title they won? We won the last title with a completely different team. The players from back then are either gone or washed up.

It's all about the present. They have far more means to build a new team which they are doing. On multiple positions we have to choose between kids vs old bums, by comparison.

Barca fans are delusional. They believe Pedri and Gavi are two of the best midfielders in the world, Balde is the new Alves, Dembele is amazing, Stegen is a great keeper and so on. That's how you have posters like JamDav saying we're close to Madrid. :lol: If you want to join that select group, go ahead.

Last edited:

serghei

A combined 11 from United and Barcelona, would have 2-3 Barca players in it at best. Lewandowski, Kounde, and maybe one of De jong or Pedri depending on system, probably De Jong.

fergus90

A combined 11 from United and Barcelona, would have 2-3 Barca players in it at best. Lewandowski, Kounde, and maybe one of De jong or Pedri depending on system, probably De Jong.

United were hopeless at the beginning of the season. Since the 4-0 loss to Brentford Ten Hag has got that United team playing much better.

Yes they lost to City but most teams do. Handed Arsenal their only loss, beat Liverpool, beat Tottenham etc.

They are far from title contenders, but credit where credits due, the man is doing a very good job right now.

Givenchy

I'd really like to see your 11 then.

MaTS, Kounde, Frenkie, Pedri, Lewa and Dembele all clearly start for me.

Gari

All teams playing high have problems with counterattacks. Arsenal could easily miss more. And it's hard to score against good defenders. This style is very dangerous.

serghei

I'd really like to see your 11 then.

MaTS, Kounde, Frenkie, Pedri, Lewa and Dembele all clearly start for me.

De Gea

Dalot - Kounde - Varane - Shaw

Casemiro - De Jong

Antony - Bruno Fernandes - Rashford

Lewandowski

Easily.

Normally you'd bin both De Gea and MaTS, here both teams are pretty shit.

serghei

this would be a very nice team, Mr.Siu the super power sub

Most of our forwards like Ferran, Dembele, Ansu would be subs. I'd even play Sancho ahead of them at LW.

Only Raphinha would make it close with Antony, but so far Antony seems better on the ball and has started the season on a much better form.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Most of our forwards like Ferran, Dembele, Ansu would be subs. I'd even play Sancho ahead of them at LW.

Only Raphinha would make it close with Antony, but so far Antony seems better on the ball.

Yeah agree antony over Raphi atm but don't know about Sancho he has been crap, i would say Dembele gives you more.

Horatio

You're welcome
So I just saw the promo/intro for Tottenham Newcastle game. They showed Tottenham conceding goals and Newcastle scoring goals. Someone biased in the editing room?

Home of Barca Fans