Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Temptation

Pep won't ever take such a challenge. He knows his limitations and is a smart bloke.

Will take an NT job after this. Brazil I guess.

Morten

Rijkaards Barca was not good in that last season, no doubt Pep improved them a lot.

That said, they still looked quite good against United, who were at their best that season, i still recall them more or less parking the bus in those games though.

Probably people here remember more about those matches.

Nazario1985

Just mangers are different types doesn't make one better than the other.

Dirty jobs at teams with problem are more of a job for coaches like Jose/Klopp ...etc

Pep is more of a project manager for big teams with big finances

He didn't like Bayern, because of that financial aspect.

Last edited:

serghei

I guess we will never find out. Who can afford to drink only Chateau Margaux for life will never go for cheaper red wines. No reason to do it.

Nazario1985

I guess we will never find out. Who can afford to drink only Chateau Margaux for life will never go for cheaper red wines. No reason to do it.

If he continue to waste billions of $$ without UCL trophies he will soon find out about that taste.

Morten

Win against Spurs away, now watch Liverpool drop point against Southampton at home next, they are so odd this season.

Total-Football

What a game it was. Tottenham with some world class cross and inshallah football. Xavi cross and inshallah is just a Kane-less cheap imitation.

Home of Barca Fans