Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

When you switch on Silva?

Seems until recently you thought he was the missing piece for Xavis tactics.

No. I said Xavi doesn't rate any of current mids highly at AM, hence Bernardo rumors.

He's too old for me, and don't think he'll keep his level like Modric.

Porque

Whilst you guys are chatting midfielders, [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] what do you make of Fofana (Lens). Had an excellent game versus PSG and wouldn't want to judge him solely from that 90, but one of my commentators said without question he is one of the top 3 midfielders in Ligue1 which surprised me.

Anyone seen enough of him to support that notion?

serghei

Yeah and loved Bernardo I am sure up until recently and said cas what Barca needed.

That not the case?

I said we need an AM, but he is too old, and past his best. And for the money... pass. we should look at players about to enter their prime, to bring some needed speed and intensity in this team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I said we need an AM, but he is too old, and past his best. And for the money... pass.

My take: We need to develop Pedri as our AM/CAM and play with two deep midfielders who share defensive duties. Don't need a single pivot. Let's also get FBs who can provide some width and use our wide players as inside forwards again so they're closer to the goal.

Home of Barca Fans