PL winner?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Atletico
Real.S
Valencia (still lol)
Betis
Sevilla

Are all good clubs to buy for billionaires, la Liga just isn't very attractive to them right now and tebas is doing is best to make sure that is never the case.

Nah they are not.

These rules were put in place a few years ago and investment in EPL was massive before that while was not in La Liga.

Atletico got some investment but nothing major.

serghei

Put your money on it then.

Lets see if they provet to be best team in Europe and favs as claimed.

I dont think they are even if beat Liverpool.

Well, if they beat Liverpool, they also 100% beat Chelsea, so they kind of beat the Premier League again, after clearing it out last season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Real Madrid don't look very good this season, but I'm not ever ruling them out in the CL even though I don't think they are favorites for it.

mc_lovin

What's up with Jammy's crusade against La Liga and Real Madrid?^^ I mean I get that Spanish football is hardly at its best, but he's applying an insane standard to Real and not to the PL top teams as well. Spoiler alarm: they all have massive issues.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There are no true favorites in this year's CL IMO.

Would have Bayern as favorites but then Neuer decided to go skiing and break off his fibula so there's that.

JamDav1982

Well, if they beat Liverpool, they also 100% beat Chelsea, so they kind of beat the Premier League again, after clearing it out last season.

Good on them.. I dont think they can play to same standard as did in those games and win again like that.

You have them as best in Europe.. or at least did recently.

I dont and as said from start of season dont think their defence is great.. you think is best in Europe etc.

Very different opinions and time will tell.

JamDav1982

What's up with Jammy's crusade against La Liga and Real Madrid?^^ I mean I get that Spanish football is hardly at its best, but he's applying an insane standard to Real and not to the PL top teams as well. Spoiler alarm: they all have massive issues.

Crusade.

serghei

There are no true favorites in this year's CL IMO.

Would have Bayern as favorites but then Neuer decided to go skiing and break off his fibula so there's that.

Like most years since Madrid's great side in 2017 really, that covid stuff excluded.

fergus90

Bayern were playing some cracking football for a couple months before the WC. Was actually depressing me watch them zip it about and then watch Barca.

Home of Barca Fans