Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

serghei

Not sure if it will be QSI who will buy Manchester United (said to be a group of Qatari "private investors" but hehe, who knows?), but if it is QSI or people associated with the Qatari state, I think Manchester United will become their center of attention and the new Qatari flagship club, no doubt. Perhaps PSG will still see some investment but it will not surprise me if they start pulling out bit by bit.

If Qatar buys United... :lol:

KingLeo10

Ten Hag stans need to pump the brakes.

He's a good manager and doing good things at United, but the man has won fuck all in his life in terms of trophies that matter. Let him achieve something first before we crown him.

ajnotkeith

Ten Hag stans need to pump the brakes.

He's a good manager and doing good things at United, but the man has won fuck all in his life in terms of trophies that matter. Let him achieve something first before we crown him.

I feel that is precisely what validates someone's praise, the fact that they display foresight and see the good qualities in the manager instead just judging by the trophies won.

Anyone can say Pep, Ancelotti, Klopp etc are good managers just judging off their accomplishments, but people praise Ten Hag because they see the managerial qualities in him before anything else despite his short career (at the top) so far.

He will surely bring them back to the top, that is clear.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I thought United played pretty well, even when they were behind. Relentless attack in the first half. Not quite confident about the EL game at all.

Home of Barca Fans