Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Laplacian

They still haven't done the financial doping and laundering that gulf state-owned clubs have,
their income comes from legitimate sources

Until they do the same, you can't lump them in the same sentence, sorry

Stripping the titles is the only fair thing, irrespective of relegation.
The advantage they gained through illegitimate means towards titles against competitors was even more decisive than match fixing

Its people doing their "all sides are equally bad" rhetoric before doing their research, simply to rationalize their preconceived bias. You even see it in his post, "i fucking hate the historical clubs and their hypocrisy." What hypocrisy? The guy just wants to hate lmao.

It's funny watching some people here trying to turn Man City into an underdog that's being lynched by a clique. :lol:

xxxxxx

I spoke to my friend who's a top corporate lawyer

He reckons city got this in the bag at a court level but will lose the initial hearing.

Have you not read those emails?

They're completely fucked. If they get off with this, they may as well scrap FFP altogether. They should be relegated to League 2 minimum.

Windhook

Messigician:
giphy.gif

Pep has enough of trouble this season, now even more with the club being called cheaters once again.

Porque

Wonder what Qatari investment into an EPL club would make happen to PSG. Would they de-vest to an extent, and prioritise the Prem clubs?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not sure if it will be QSI who will buy Manchester United (said to be a group of Qatari "private investors" but hehe, who knows?), but if it is QSI or people associated with the Qatari state, I think Manchester United will become their center of attention and the new Qatari flagship club, no doubt. Perhaps PSG will still see some investment but it will not surprise me if they start pulling out bit by bit.

Home of Barca Fans