Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

fergus90

Off season, but they can get it back together imo. Still in the running for most major titles. Look like they need a squad refresh though, their key players all look complacent.

I reckon they will win the Prem title. Would not be surprised if they lose away to Leipzig but do enough at home to scrape through.

Horatio

You're welcome
Why are people panicking already over Man U running away with title? lol Man U is going to drop points in the future as well.

Birdy

A manager that has taken a mediocre squad to a run no one could imagine is getting the stick after a slip that is normally expected in a run of 38 games, especially given the small squad he has

But no wonder, the stick is from the same notorious and ridiculous result-merchants

Birdy

Real and PSG are nowhere close the top-5 this season

Top5 from what we have seen in all games and competition up to now (Feb 11th) is:

Bayern
Arsenal
Napoli
City
Utd

then maybe it's Barca

serghei

Barca are in within a shout for 5th spot

Let's wait until we at least play a CL quarter final and start beating some top class teams in Europe.

Let's see us beating United first. Start on that and go up from there.

At this point, we're just starting to play good football in Spain in a consistent manner. Plenty of steps to go through to get to top 4-5 in Europe.

serghei

It's a step by step process. Have built consistency, have upped the chemistry of the team, building a good reliable defense, forming a clear first 11 already. Moving fast this season, but the road back to top is long.

Next steps is to improve the squad, so that injuries can't fuck up our season (no more having to rely on likes of Garcia and Bellerin lol), and go after some big guns in EL and especially CL next season.

fergus90

As of right now I think you got to include Barca in the top 5 somewhere, 8 points clear in the league , barely conceded a goal. I know Europe was disappointing but winning the Europa League would still be huge, it's still a good competition with plenty of decent teams.

Bayern, Barca, Napoli, Arsenal, City are current 5 best in my opinion. I tipped Bayern for the CL at the beginning of the season for a number of factors, second season under Nagelsmann, good squad, we got Lewandowski and the footballing gods like shitting on Barca so that will be another stick to be beaten with. I would love Napoli to win it though and you can never count out Real Madrid in that competition.

I really do not rate PSG at all and haven't done in a while. If they stuck with Tuchel, he could've built something but Nasser can't help getting in the way.

Last edited:

serghei

As of right now I think you got to include Barca in the top 5 somewhere, 8 points clear in the league , barely conceded a goal. I know Europe was disappointing but winning the Europa League would still be huge, it's still a good competition with plenty of decent teams.

Bayern, Barca, Napoli, Arsenal, City are current 5 best in my opinion. I tipped Bayern for the CL at the beginning of the season for a number of factors, second season under Nagelsmann, good squad, we got Lewandowski and the footballing gods like shitting on Barca so that will be another stick to be beaten with. I would love Napoli to win it though and you can never count out Real Madrid in that competition.

I really do not rate PSG at all and haven't done in a while. If they stuck with Tuchel, he could've built something but Nasser can't help getting in the way.

I'd say getting the EL title is going to confirm that theory. 2 of the other pretenders to top 5 in Arsenal and United in it too.

But squad is short for a full 3 fronts fight.

Home of Barca Fans