Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

Birdy

:lol: Birdy is literally the most obtuse person I've come across.

Mental faculties average (I would hope it's stubbornness rather than flat out retardation), while having the ego of someone with Johan Cruyff's football accomplishments :lol:

"Visionary" from Walmart, this one

No reply to the argument, just piling up ad-honimen attacks.

Classic from the AWOL when cornered master

KingLeo10

No reply to the argument, just piling up ad-honimen attacks.

Classic from the AWOL when cornered master

Unlike you, I don't have the time or energy to churn out 500 word contortionist/simping expeditions that conclude United should be placed firmly above Barca right now :lol:

Temptation

Unlike you, I don't have the time or energy to churn out 500 word contortionist/simping expeditions that conclude United should be placed firmly above Barca right now :lol:

Said the Football Forum Archeologist who digs up meaningless old posts and spends time "investigating" posters on other Football forums too. :lol:

Pipe down you wannabe Forum Police.

PS Save your cringeworthy, stale retort about my post count coz I'd much rather post my own opinions rather than dig up others' posts. :clown:

Temptation

Real and PSG are nowhere close the top-5 this season

Top5 from what we have seen in all games and competition up to now (Feb 11th) is:

Bayern
Arsenal
Napoli
City
Utd

then maybe it's Barca

Gotta fit PSG in there somewhere in order to satisfy the Messimps who won't admit to having boners for PSG these days, but are so thick that they make their support for PSG obvious. :lol:

This clown gang will literally watch a Paris game over a Barca game if the timings clashed lmfao.

KingLeo10

Lil Tempt running back in to his new master - Birdy. Now that the other two in Rassvet and BOG have ditched him

Can always count on this Merseyside bozo to come barking somewhere he's not wanted or mentioned :lol:

Temptation

What's your newfound obsession with Birdy mate? You simply hate any poster who knows more ball than you do and can actually make posts that aren't just sucking up to the Messi clan, don't you? :lol:

Me and Birdy have agreed and disagreed on stuff in the past and will do so in the future.

Unfortunately you'll always keep bitching about me and a new poster every month. Salty clown. Weak troll. :lol:

KingLeo10

What's your newfound obsession with Birdy mate? You simply hate any poster who knows more ball than you do and can actually make posts that aren't just sucking up to the Messi clan, don't you? :lol:

Me and Birdy have agreed and disagreed on stuff in the past and will do so in the future.

Unfortunately you'll always keep bitching about me and a new poster every month. Salty clown. Weak troll. :lol:

Better Q: Why do you act like a rabid clown whose only act is to piggyback off of another main act (Birdy, OG, Rassvet)? :lol:

Did I mention you? No.

And yet you come in here like Birdy's your father :lol: Which you do for basically any other main act. Predictable, and forever the forum's punching bag.

Temptation

Better Q: Why do you act like a rabid clown whose only act is to piggyback off of another main act (Birdy, OG, Rassvet)? :lol:

Did I mention you? No.

And yet you come in here like Birdy's your father :lol: Which you do for basically any other main act. Predictable, and forever the forum's punching bag.

Probably because only like 60% of your posts are unprovoked attacks on me.

And the fact that your Football related posts have no substance and are utter trash.

You're the wannabe forum police who tries to pick fights and runs crying to the forum establishment for help. :lol: :lol:

Have zero shame that I have unsettled the Messi clan and shaken them pussies up several times. Proud.

Oh and Birdy is a great poster with thousand times better analysis than your entire Messimp gang combined. :lol:

KingLeo10

Have zero shame that I have unsettled the Messi clan and shaken them pussies up several times. Proud.

Oh and Birdy is a great poster with thousand times better analysis than your entire Messimp gang combined. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Messi and anything to do with Messi haunts this bozo

Home of Barca Fans